Two Heroes-Chapter Four

Start from the beginning

"Is that the best thing you could do, little girl," He burst into a fit of laughter, putting his hands on his hips. "I barely felt anything from your punches."

"Tch," I snarled at him, spitting out a wad of mixture of spit and blood. 'One for All 20%,' I willed my power and speed to raise a bit more before I took off towards the villain to give him a piece of my fucking mind.

I tried to break his balance by sweeping his feet with my own, but the man jumped away just in time. Right when he turned around to no doubt boast about dodging my attack, my fist connected with his face, sending him flying away.

His back connected with the wall, creating a huge crack from the power of my punch. I appeared right in front of him, my fist readying to connect with his ugly ass face once again. Fortunately for him, he moved his head to the side just in time as my fist created a hole in the wall. 

I was eternally grateful for Melissa's special made gauntlets she had gifted me or otherwise I would have been cussing about the pain in my broken hand.

The villain kicked me in the chest, making the bottom of my feet burn against the tile of the floor. I had no time to take in the pain as I saw the villain leaping towards me. I dodged just in time and counterattacked by kicking him right in the stomach. 

But before I could jump away, I felt the man's beefy fingers wrap around my ankle, making my eyes widen at the threat. Before I could get out of this current ugly situation, the villain began to spin me around. Once. Twice. And then a third time. My mind began to feel heavy as my eyesight began to blur from the sudden movements.

He finally let me go and tossed me towards the wall with such force that I knew the impact was going to be grave if I didn't land correctly. Quickly, I switched my position just in time to stick my landing on the wall with my feet planted into a side lung position. In that split second, I lifted my eyes to see my opponent with shock written all over his face. My lips shaped into a wicked grin. 'Game over, asshole.'

I then pushed off the wall with all my leg strength along with a company of my One for All power. My body flew towards my target so fast that the villain had no time to defend my attack as my fist pummeled his face. My punch had so much force that his back had bounced off the ground like a bouncy ball. I somersaulted backwards to see the villain in the air as my feet slid against the floor.

I leapt into the air once more where the villain was and I looped my fingers around the guy's belt. Swinging my arms back, which were now tattooed with glowing red lines, I let out a grunt as I threw down the villain so hard that it had created a crack on the ground where he now laid, unmoving.

I landed onto the floor into a crouching position, letting out a short breaths. I felt beads of sweat trail down my face and onto the clear floor.

"HEY, SMALL FRY," I heard angry footsteps stomp up next to me. "Who told you to interfere?! He was my opponent!"

I kept my eyesight on the ground for a few more seconds before shifting my head to the right to look at the fellow hedgehog, just now realizing the outfit he was wearing. I had noticed that he was wearing a cherry colored long-sleeve button up shirt paired with dark navy dress pants. He was also wearing a light indigo vest that was detailed with pretty, white-colored flowers on the side. It was almost strange to see him wearing such an elegant outfit while looking so angry. But in my opinion, he looked great. His shirt had matched perfectly with the color of his eyes.

I must have been staring at him for awhile because his cheeks turned a light shade of pink and his eyes moved away to look at the floor.

"What are you looking at?" He grumbled. I found his reaction amusing and adorable and took this rare opportunity to tease the blonde.