Zhou Li: "..."

Song Yingshi: "..."

The rest: "..."

"Don't lie to you!" Little Sister Song's voice was sharp to the point of ugly, "Even if you are not, your eldest brother was seduced by her, **** brother!"

The little brothers were also angry: "Go away, our elder brother has an object!"

The former sister-in-law is the current brother, and the former brother is the current sister-in-law, they can be separated!

Little Sister Song couldn't listen at all, she had to settle accounts with Song Yingshi.

Seeing that she couldn't push them away, she scolded again. The more scolded, the more unpleasant she heard. When Song Yingshi finally couldn't help but to pass, Song Xiaomei was suddenly pulled by someone, and then she just heard a loud "pop". She was slapped in the face with a slap.

Father Song originally wanted to find Song Yingshi.

She has filed several complaints recently, but he didn’t take it seriously. At this moment, the more he thought about it, the more unpleasant he was. He wanted to ask the eldest daughter to apologize. But before he called, he heard the movement here and just took that A bunch of things came into my ears.

He looked at his little daughter gloomily and said, "Shut up."

At the same time, Mrs. Song and Brother Song also came over.

The two hurriedly walked to Song Xiaomei's side, and Mrs. Song burst into tears, saying it was her fault, and the scene was very lively.

Although this is a small corner of the auditorium, as soon as the sound spreads, the people around gradually increase, and they must go home to solve the matter.

Ji Shaoyan is not interested in the short things of these parents. As long as he knows that things are going wrong, parents will never want their children to be classmates with such a vicious person. Song brothers and sisters are determined to be unable to stay in Mingying.

He glanced at Zhou Li: "Do you still look at it?"

Zhou Li happened to hear Father Song say "go home", and said: "Don't look, let's go, go elsewhere."

Ji Shaoyan took him by the hand and went to a booth with various characteristics.

They went to dinner halfway through the morning, and after the meal they began to wait for Liang Jingxiu's "big gift", and the remaining half had not had time to stroll.

Zhou Li swept around and said, "I've been shopping here."

Ji Shaoyan said: "Some of the more thoughtful classes have different things in the morning and afternoon."

Zhou Li was surprised: "Really?"

Ji Shaoyan nodded.

Zhou Li said, "What about your class?"

Ji Shaoyan said: "We have different things tomorrow."

Zhou Li said, "What is tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow we will sell decorations," Ji Shaoyan laughed. "It's all stuffed into my desk by others, and no one takes it in the class. The campus festival will be handled uniformly every year. Because of the low price, it will be sold out soon."

Zhou Li was silent for a few seconds: "Then let's come and play again tomorrow."

Ji Shaoyan was very happy: "Want to see what other people gave me?"

Zhou Li boasted: "I want to know that they can't be creative with me."

Ji Shaoyan smiled and saw Ji Tianyang in front of him before he could speak.