Chapter 54

When Zhou's family received the news, Qi Qi was shocked.

Zhou Luwen has been a model student and a good boy since he was a child. He has never been beaten when he grows up. He just saw a friend. Why was he beaten?

Mrs. Zhou held the phone: "What did you say? What happened to Xiaowen?"

The driver said: "I was beaten, now at the police station."

He parked the car at that time. As soon as he locked the door, he saw the scene of Zhou Luwen being smashed and hurried over to help.

At the same time, those teenagers went crazy and beat the man who beat Zhou Luwen wildly. The opponent's anger was beaten up, and the shot was even more ruthless, and he quickly rolled into a ball with them. In the chaos, Zhou Luwen received another unlucky punch, and the driver never let him be touched again.

Then a few takeaway brothers came and worked together to pull the two sides apart.

But this is useless, because the police station is nearby, and the police arrived at the scene and wanted to detain them.

The boys angered: "Catch them and steal the customers' takeaways. Damn it!"

The takeaway boy was also angry: "You guys are less bloody, and we have to do it before grabbing the order. Are you crazy?"

The boys met such a brazen person for the first time, and they were immediately furious.

"Fart, you are crazy and poor, stealing other people's food!"

"Unscrupulous things, don't die, be careful of bad intestines!"

"Bad heart and lungs!"

"The whole big rubbish!"

The little guys are even more angry: "How did your parents teach you, so vicious in heart, originally you were young, but if you want to let you, you just need to do it, how can you still slander people?!"

"Fuck your mother, your parents didn't teach you well!"

"My fuck%¥#..."

"日*¥#……"

The two sides came back and forth very fast, and in the blink of an eye they began to swear each other.

The policeman said, "Shut up all to me," before he finished speaking, the youngest was angrily about to beat someone again, was pulled by the policeman and pressed it down. The third child was forced to bend over, scan the other's thigh close at hand, and open his mouth to bite.

The tears came down with the throat of the little brother.

Policemen: "..."

Onlookers: "..."

Zhou Luwen, who was covering his face: "..."

The second brother said: "The third one hold on, don't say anything!"

The third child was really obedient, and was kicked twice by the little brother, but he still didn't say anything.

The policeman shouted: "...Shut up, don't mess up!"

They turned the two away with black lines and brought them all into the police station.

The driver naturally had to follow, and the Zhou family was notified.

Mrs. Zhou hung up the phone and wanted to rush over there with Zhou Li, just as Father Zhou and Zhou Lubo came back, a few people passed by.

When they arrived, the person in charge of the food delivery company in this area also arrived.