Mrs. Song was panicking at first, and she was even more panicked when she saw it. She hurriedly chased after her, looked at Father Song's face, did not dare to speak and put her arm on him.

Anxiously followed for a while, she thought of her children, and ran to the side to call them, but only her son picked them up, and her daughter did not answer them for a long time. She thought about Father Song's state, didn't rush forward, went to find her daughter with her son, and then called Song Yingshi.

Liang Jingxian and Song Yingshi stood together, saw the caller ID on her mobile phone, smiled and said: "If you want to scold her, you can pretend to cry."

Song Ying knew everything from time to time.

She ate too much dumb loss in front of the three people, and wanted to let them eat once, but she chose the latter without thinking about it, and pressed the answer: "Hello?"

For the first time, Mrs. Song tore off the amiable disguise in front of her, and said angrily: "Did you do this thing?"

Song Yingshi was aggrieved today, and entered the drama very quickly, choked up and said: "No, is it true that what is said there? Are you really going to ruin me?"

Mrs. Song choked for a while, thinking that she could help her persuade Father Song, her attitude suddenly turned into a 180-degree turn. Unfortunately, after just explaining a few words, she hung up on the grounds of sadness, and she was so angry that she wanted to smoke this girl. hand.

Song Yingshi hung up the phone and looked at Liang Jingxiu.

Liang Jingxiu smiled and said, "Is it cool?"

Song Yingshi moved her lips, did not hold back, and finally laughed.

Zhou Li looked at them slightly unexpectedly, moved to Ji Shaoyan's side, and whispered gossip: "Dan, do you think they are a bit ambiguous?"

Either you will be the egg, or Ayan, you have to shout a word when you think about it?

Ji Shaoyan looked at him gently: "Change the name."

Zhou Li said, "Ayan."

Ji Shaoyan said with an "um", "It's better to be together, lest you always miss her."

Zhou Li said, "I don't have one."

He just wanted to explain a few words, only to hear a sharp yell from the front, calling Song Yingshi's name.

Everyone looked up and saw Song Xiaomei rushing over. The second brother had seen her before, but he didn't expect that she could be so vicious, afraid that she would do something, and stopped her with the younger brother.

Little Sister Song also recognized him and said angrily: "Get out of the way!"

The second brother said: "No, just say it here if you have something."

Little Sister Song pushed angrily a few times, without pushing at all. When she saw Song Ying, she looked at her coldly, and she was even more irrational. She cursed: "Bitch, you will seduce people everywhere. Are these all you seduce, you Have **** with them, they protect you like this!"

Liang Jingxiu's expression sank slightly, Song Yingshi was so angry that he wanted to hit her, and the little brothers were all horrified.

The second brother said: "Fuck, don't talk nonsense, she is our brother!"

The other younger brothers also said: "That is, our elder brother recognizes her as a brother, and she is our good brother!"

"Being brothers and speaking of loyalty, brothers have difficulties, of course we help!"