The little brothers and the little brother are still accusing each other. Zhou Luwen sat on a chair with a sorbet stuffed and was wrapping his face in a towel. At the moment, seeing Zhou Li and the others enter the door, he stood up.

The kids are honest immediately.

They are not afraid of fighting or cursing. It can be seen that Zhou Li and Zhou's family, remembering that the other party was busy for them, not only caused trouble on the first day of work, but also had a guilty conscience for not protecting Zhou Luwen.

Zhou Li glanced at them and saw them nestling like quail, so he looked at Zhou Luwen first.

Zhou Lubo was also looking at Zhou Luwen's injury at this time. He squeezed his chin and looked at it. When he saw that there was a little blood on the corner of his mouth, his face suddenly became cold. He let go of his hand and looked at the policeman and asked what was going on.

His aura is too strong, and it's not easy to mess with.

The hands-on takeaway boy wanted to explain, but he swept away coldly after just saying a few words. He didn't dare to say anything again.

Zhou Lubo patiently listened to the police's passing, and looked at the boys: "Are they stealing food?"

The boys nodded all together.

Zhou Li raised his eyebrows.

During this period when the takeaway was just emerging, the industry was not so perfect and standardized for the time being. Similar things happened in his world. He remembered that he was on the news at that time, and it seems the same here.

The little guys quit: "We didn't steal the food, but they couldn't get the order and held a grudge."

Zhou Lubo said coldly: "Which list did you grab? Mark your list today and show it to me."

The little buddies said: "...They couldn't grab it, and of course they took another order. How can you tell?"

Zhou Lubo said: "Then pull out your list separately. I will find someone to check the monitoring of all channels and see if you have stolen it, and you will know what is going on."

Police: "..."

Brothers: "..."

Everyone: "!!!"

The mobile phones are with the police, and the police are also trying to figure this out, and together with the takeaway guys, they looked at Zhou Lubo in surprise, wondering if he was swindling.

Facts proved that Zhou Lubo was a very vigorous and resolute person. After getting the list, he made a few phone calls and then sat in a chair and waited for the result.

The person in charge knew his identity, and wanted to turn big things into small things. At this time, I saw the assistant come over and said that the onlookers were more concerned about this matter. Not only did they post on Weibo, they also stole the "takeaways". The matter was stabbed to the media, and the reporter had just called the company.

Zhou Li was about to chat with the younger brothers, passing by, they just heard this sentence, and interrupted: "The food delivery industry is getting more and more popular. If this phenomenon continues for a while, I am afraid that reporters will be undercover."

It seemed that this was the reason why he exploded. He added slowly, "If the undercover reporter receives this news, he will definitely shake it out first."

The person in charge's eyelids jumped fiercely, thinking that he couldn't do this by himself, so he hurried to contact the boss.

Several takeaway brothers saw the person in charge's attitude towards those people in their eyes, and saw the terrible man's face calm, his expression changed, and he had a bad feeling.