The news of Sejeong suddenly leaving 2 weeks ago kept replaying in my mind.

Why did she leave?

Suddenly, Someone knocked on the door and I expected a smiling brunette checking on me. I smiled for a bit. When the door opened, my expression changed. It was just Marris, my new secretary.

" Hello, Sir. Here are the documents you asked, " She said, handing me the documents.

I muttered a small thank you and took the documents. As I scanned it, Marris cleared her throat as if she wanted to get my attention. I continued to look through the papers and spoke without a beat.

" What is it? "

" Uhm, Sir. About Serena, I was wondering why she..." She said with a hint of curiosity " left? " I looked up and placed the files down on the table. She looked at me expectantly but the only reply I could give was

" and why would I tell you ? it's none of your business. Now go back to your station.  " I said with authority

" Sorry sir " She looked down, she then bowed and went out my office. I throw the file at my table and stood up and headed out. As I passed Marris, I stopped and give her a heads up.

" If someone calls me, tell them I'm busy. Cancelled all my works today amd reschedule it. I'm heading somewheres important "

" B-But Sir! The meeting- "

"I just told what I say. Cancel it and reschedule it.  " And with that, I walk away,  I need to clear my head for a while. I need to clear my thoughts about her.

What am I saying? Remember the rules, Sehun. The stupid rules you implemented.

As I entered the Starbucks , I scanned the room until I met those familiar warm brown eyes. She stared right back at me just standing in her spot, watching my every move.

I slowly walked towards her and grab her wrists, and dragged her out in Starbucks and I gently opened the Lamborghini and shove her inside, I then entered the car and drive to my house.

SEJEONG'S POV

Sehun forcefully lead me out of Starbucks. He opened his Lamborghini door and gently shoved me in. My mind ends up blank, unable to process anything.

He got in the driver's seat and drove off somewhere. It was tense and quiet during the ride. No one spoke a word till I broke it.

" W-Where are we going?, " I asked, my voice in a whisper.

" My house, " He answered, eyes on the road, " You're going to live with me."

" Wait why? " I asked, my eyes widening.

" Because I say so! " He exclaimed, his jaw tightened as his eyes still fixed on the road up ahead.

I flinched at the sound of his tone before keeping silent, sealing my mouth shut. The silence was back again. I saw Sehun taking a glimpse at me in the corner of his eye but quickly looked front when I caught him.

" Sorry. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that, " He apologized.

Those words shocked me. Oh Sehun, one of the most powerful and fearsome people, apologized to me.

The car came into a halt. We were now parking outside a huge mansion. He went out and opened the door for me. He took my hand and carefully lead me out. Then, He took me inside and went up the stairs. We went inside a room and he gestured me to sit down on the u-shaped sofa.

He has his back turned to me and spoke,
" Do you remember the rules I told you when you started working as a secretary in the company? "

Of course. Why would I forget that...?

" One. Do whatever I say.

Two. Do not be fooled.

And three, the most important of them all- "

" Do not fall in love with me..., " I finished his words.

" Good. Go down and eat some lunch. Valerie prepared some for us. I'll be right down as I freshen up a bit. After eating, We're going somewhere, " He said, walking to his room I guess.

" Wait where?" I asked.

" Somewhere. I'll explain later, " He said before going in.

And here I am, slightly dumbstruck and baffled with my current situation. I looked around the room. And my eyes widened.

" Hera! " I exclaimed. I hurriedly get my phone in my pocket and was about to call her but I was beat to it by her.

Sejeong I just him dragging you. Where are you ? Are alright ?

I'm alright Hera. I'm here at his mansion. He seems strange to me

Why so?

He snapped at me but he eventually apologized to me. And he said where going somewhere too. And lastly he said I'm gonna live here with him

Ohh. And what ?! I'm so gonna kill him if he hurts you and his letting you live there. Just call me me anytime okay. Be careful, preggy woman bye.

I sighed and the call ended and I studied the structures at the mansion. The walls were a colour of misty grey and nicely decorated with paintings. But if you look in closely, You can see his initials at the bottom corners of the paintings. I never knew He loved to paint.

I shook my head and proceeded to carry out Sehun's orders. I went out and headed downstairs. It was easy to find the kitchen, so I have no troubles.

The kitchen was bigger than my apartment room. Delicious aromas wafted around the room, making my mouth water.

" Oh! Good morning, Mrs...? " I turned my head to see a woman smiling at me. She seems to be in her 40s with her slightly wrinkled face and whitish blonde hair.

" Sejeong. Please call me Sejeong. " I said with a smile.

" Good morning then, Ms. Sejeong.  Breakfast will be served in a minute, " She smile in return, turning around and walked to the kitchen stove.

I sat in one of the stools beside the kitchen counter and watched as the woman cooked. I'm gonna guess She is Valerie.

After that, with plates of food in her hands, she served and placed them in the counter. Then, She sets the plates, spoons and forks.

I looked at the delicious food, making my mouth water like automatic sprinklers. I looked up to see Valerie still there, smiling at me.

I took a fork daintily and took a piece of scrambled eggs. I placed it in my mouth and began to eat. I moaned in delight. How can eggs taste this good?

Sooner, I began munching on the bacon and eggs.

" How is the food, Ms. Sejeong, " Valerie asked. I looked at her with a full mouth and a smile on my face.

I chewed my food first then swallowed.

" Soo good.Will you be my wife? "

We both giggled. But Valerie stopped. I turned around to see Sehun there, wearing a crisp and designer fitted black tuxedo. He was very sexy and handsome in those clothes but nonetheless screamed authority. I looked at him in awe and almost jaw dropped. He caught me looking at him and smirked.

" Is there something wrong? " He asked and walked towards me, I shook my head.

" you we're staring at me " he said smirking. I looked at him dumbfounded.

" I'm not staring at you " I denied. He just shakes his head and laughs. I just continued eating my food and avoid him. He sat on the stool and sips his coffee. He gets my hand and we went to his car again.

" can you tell me where are we going? " I asked him. He just shakes his head. I sighed and rest my head in the window and drifts off to sleep.