chapter 12

She went downstairs to her next class and she was happy that her next class was her fav subject. She went inside the classroom and take her seat. One by one students went inside the classroom and along with there teacher.

Time skip~

Lunch time

Hey guys she greet her friend while she caugth up with them. Hey sakayo what are planning to buy for lunch today? Akari ask her. Hmm i don't know maybe some curry, salad and maybe some sandwitch i dunno.

At the cafeteria

Hmmm yeah i'll just go with curry,salad and sandwitch and maybe some blueberry pie for my dessert. We then search a vacant seat for the four of us.

We were eating our lunch peacefuly when all of a sudden some boys try to flirt with us. Hey there cutie one of them says to me. She just ignore him and continue on eating her lunch. Playing hard to get eh he says now lifting my chin, and without hesitation i snapped at him saying sorry i like some else so please let go of me.

The boy was shock and let go of her immediately after hearing those words, even her friend look at her with wide eyes. The hell? You like someone and you didn't even tell us. But she just ignore them and eat her pie. After lunch they were all going to our classes so who's the lucky guy sakayo? Akari says to her teasingly.

Is he from this school? Ivy ask her curiosly to which she only shook her head no. Then where is he from? Mitchi ask her. Well his a bit of a friend of my brothers that's what i could say.

Ohhh is he hansome, akari lets out a small giggle. Well you could says that and well he's also cute but i only met him like only twice.

Damn girl he really hit you hard eh to make you fall for him when you only met him twice. The four of us laugh and went to our class.

In her next class she and ivy where together and they seat next to each other and talk about stuff as they wait for there teacher to come inside class.

After that the teacher began the vlass and as usuall sakayo wasn't really paying attention. 40 minutes later the teacher handed them some homework and then the bell rang.

Ivy and sakayo left the classroom and into the next class.

Time skip"
( to lazy)

Well you sure you couldn't go with us sakayo? Akari ask her. No and me and my brothers are going somewhere after this. Oh okay then mitchi says.

Sakayo then saw her brother waiting at the car waving at her, well then my brother is here i better get going. She says goodbye to her friends before going to the car with her brother. So where are going? Sakayo ask them.

Its a secret just wait till we get there okay? And it may take about an hour and a half till we get there, ran says to her.

Hmm okay, she response to her brother putting on her earpods and listen to some music. She was chilling listing to music until they stop at small cafe.

Wait here i'm just gonna buy something ran says getting out of the car. Sakayo just nods and watch as ran went inside the small cafe. What do you think his going to buy big bro rindou?

I don't know either lets just wait till he comes back to find out,rindou says to her which she nods.

Few minutes later ran comes back holding a bag with foods inside. Don't want you to hungry during and after your practice rigth ean aays joking a little.

Yeah your rigth can i eat some now i'm a bit hungry, she ask ran. Yeah here you go, ran handed her a doroyaki.

Thanks ran your the best, she exclaimed as she gets the doroyaki out of rans hand.

They then drove a bit more before they could reach on where they would be going. Soon enough they reach on where they we're going to train sakayo.

They all get out of the car, sakayo then look around to her surrounding and it look like a forest and there a path maybe leading to where her practice migth be.

Well let's get going shall we? Ran says making sakayo turn to her. They walk about 5 minutes before they reach a small clearing and there stood of the middle of the clearing was a small house.

They went inside and soon enough there where a few people turning there head toward her and her brothers. Then a man which seems to be the teacher/sensei of the training area where she was suppose to train.

Ahhh is she the girl you were talking about? The man looks at her and then back at her brothers. Yes she is, we think she'll practice here about an hour or two here everyday if thats okay? Rindou says to the man.

Well that fine, the man answer with a wide grin in his face. Then her brothers turn around to face here. Well we will pick you up around 7 okay? Okay sakayo says checking the time in her phone 5:25. Only 1 hour and 35 minutes of practice seems fine to me.

Well okay then see you later sakayo says smiling at them. They then left, sakayo turn around to her sensei whose calling up some girls that also train there.

This is your new fellow trainer, he then turn aound to ask her name. My name is sakayo... sakayo haitani she answers.

Well okay then girls i'll leave her to you please teach her the basics of the thing you learned here. That was all he says before he left to inspict the other trainers.

Hi there one of the girls says to her. I'm natt the blonde girl says while holding her out to which sakayo shakes.

Word count 1010

Hope you guys enjoy this story bye.