Chapter 11

Ivy

You okay sakayo?

Hmmm yeah i am
why?

Akira

Nothing just feel something
is off with you.

   Really? I'm fine i promise

Mitchi

Well okay if you say so

Yeah will gotta go offline now
bye guys

They really care about me eh? Sakayo thougth to herself.

She stare's at her ceiling from a few minutes until her eye's feel heavy until she fell asleep.

About thirty minutes later sakayo wakes up at check the time at her phone. 4:30 pm.

She went down to the kitchen finding her brothers eating some food that they ordered few minutes ago.

Want some sakayo rindou ask her as he notice her standing by the doorframe. Sakayo smiles and joins her brothers to eat.

What time is your class starting tommorow sakayo? Rindou ask her. Well class starts at 8:00 why? Sakyo answers her brother while taking a bite at the pizza she was eating.

Well after what happend today we where planning on driving you to your school and picking you up.

Hmm okay i thinks that for the best, she says smiling at her brothers and taking the last bite in her pizza.

We where also planning that you need to learn some self deffence and how to use a gun just in case something bad migth happen to you, okay? Ran says to her.

I guess i'll try that,she murmurs. Well then thats great after your class tommorow i'm gonna pick you up and will go somewhere where you can practice okay? Ran says. Okay she says walking out of the kitchen to the living room.

She sat down on the down on the sofa turning on the tv and watch her favorite show. Few hours later she check the time and it was already 7:43 pm. Hmm i think i'll boil some water and eat cup noddles.

She says standing up and went to the kitchen, she boiled some water and waited about 10 to 20 minutes for the water to boil.

After that she put some hot water on the cup noddles and went to her room. She put the cup noddles on her desk and took out her phone to have a little convo with her friends.

The noisy group😜

                                                                You

Hey guys

Oh hey sakayo*ivy*

Hey gurlll*akari*

Yooo!!*mitchi*

So what are you guys
doing rigth now?

Nothing *mitchi*

Eating some pasta*ivy*

Layong down in my bed
listening to music*akari*

How bout u? * Ivy*

Nothing just sitting on my
bed and eating some cup noddles

So you guys wanna hang out
tomorrow after school at the mall?
*  mitchi*

Yeah sure* ivy*

Mkay*akari*

How about you sakayo? *ivy*

I don't think i can come my brothers
won't allow me

Eh but thougth they allowed you
last time *akari*

Yeah but there something that
happened so that why they
won't allow me now

Aw sucks*mitchi*

Yeah rigth*ivy*

Well see tomorrow sakayo?
*mitchi*

Yep see you guys tomorrow

Sakayo is offline"

Well i better get to sleep, she put's her phone on her desk and flop on her bed soon her eyelids grew heavy and she drifted to sleep.

The next day

She slowly open her eyes and then she heard a little knock on her door, come in, she says sitting up. There stood on her door was her brother rindou, breakfast almost ready come down when your finish getting ready.

She nods as rindou slowy close the door and she charge her phone before getting her uniform and put it in bed then she went inside her bathroom.

She open the curtain and turn on the shower removing her clothes and in went inside the shower. After a few moment she opened the curtain and put a towel on her body and went to brush her teeth.

She then went out of the bathroom and sit on her bed she puts on her clothes and sits on her desk and brush her hair and put on some ligth make up.

She then grab her phone,packpack and wallet. Then she went down stairs to join breakfast with her brothers. Good morning big bro's she greeted them as she took a seat. Good morning too sakayo they both greeted her and they all eat there breakfast quitely.

Well i'm going to drive you to school today okay, ran says to her getting ready and putting on his shoes. They both then went inside the car and ran start the engine and drove her to her school.

Few minutes later she was in school she saw her friends waiting for her. She then got out of the car saying goodbye to her brother.

Morning guys she greeted her friend beaming at them. Morning sakayo they greeted her back. Who was that? Ivy ask her.

Oh that was my brother, she answer. Oh so that was your bother. Hmmm yeah he is why? Sakayo ask them. Hmm nothing its just he looks tall and you.... well your short, hey now that just mean she puff her cheecks.

Her friends giggle at her and soon enough she joined them to. Well i'm going to class now she says to her friends walking upstairs where her first class is.

She went inside her class and took her usuall seat near the door. Soon enough students come inside the room and took there seat and waited for there teacher to come. 

After the teacher came inside he starts the class. The teacher continue on the lesson, half an hour later she wasn't really paying attention much.

Miss sakayo please answer this question the teacher called her out, her answer was then interrupt by the bell.

Then one by one the the students stand up went went out of class. Sakayo then walk to her next class.