"Are you... All Might's secret love child or something?"

I snorted and immediately covered my mouth. Bakugou glared at me.

"Shut the fuck up, dumbass. Your idiocy is going to blow my cover" He whispered in an angry tone.

"Did you not hear what he just-"

"Shut up!"

I struggled to hold back my laughter as I pressed my back against the wall. We stood there for moments on end. Bakugou listened to their conversation and I covered my ears once it began to get personal. I didn't want to hear Todoroki's story if it was without his knowledge, it's morally wrong. I looked at my side to see Bakugou staring hard at the ground, slowly, I dropped my hands from my ears. The footsteps of the two boys had gone off into the distance.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I turned to the boy beside me.

"Tch. If you were going to ask then you shouldn't have covered your ears" He replied before walking away.

"Well, we were eavesdropping and that was already bad enough" I argued and folded my arms across my chest as I followed after him.

We arrived at the cafeteria just as bundles of students were leaving to participate in the recreational activities.

"Hurry up and go eat"

"Eh? Are you caring for me, princess?"

"No, bourbon. I want you to be in the best shape now so that I can see how terrible you look after I win" I confessed with a smile on my face.

"Tch. As if you'd win, dumbass. You've beaten me a total of 58 times out of 160" Bakugou had a cocky smirk on his face. I stepped closer to him, craning my neck as I stared into his ruby orbs.

"But they were increasingly quicker than the last. Don't underestimate me, Katsu"

"Never did"

"Y/n-chan!" Momo called out, causing me to turn my attention to her. She stood with the other girls from 1A.

"See ya later bourbon" I gave the blond a pat on the shoulder before running off towards the girls.

"What was that about?" Mina asked as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Just his impending loss" I calmly replied with a shrug. She just gave me a look that I ignored.

"According to Denki and Mineta, all the girls are cheering during the break and it'll be rude if we didn't participate" Momo informed.

I furrowed my brows. "Can we trust Mineta?"

"Well... he said Aizawa sensei told them..." Momo responded. "And I've already made the costumes"

"Oh come on, Y/n-chan. If Aizawa sensei said it then it must be true, besides! Momo-chan already made the uniforms" Hagakure chimed in.

I had my doubts, but I ended up giving in. And I deeply regretted it.

"HUH?! WHAT'S 1A DOING?!" Present Mic yelled over the intercom.

The seven of us awkwardly and embarrassingly stood on the side of the stadium in our cheer uniforms. I played with the white gem around my neck as we received judging and perverted stares from everyone there.

"I should've known better than to play into Mineta's hands" Momo groaned. Uraraka patted her back to comfort her.

"They're just idiots. Don't worry about it Momo" Jirou said as she glared at the yellow-haired and purple ball boy from across the stadium.

"I mean.. the uniforms are cute!" Mina exclaimed.

"Hey hey! Let's not looks so defeated girls! We're already in these beautiful uniforms and there's already been so much stress around the one-on-one combat. Let's just have fun!" Hagakure piped and waved her poms in the air.

"She has a point. Ribbit"

And soon we were jumping around, cheering for the other students as they participated in the activities. I warmed up to the idea of cheering after I realized how fun it was. Dancing, yelling, smiling. It was... joyful.

From the corner of my eye, I could see a certain blond looking at me in a trance-like state. His cheeks were similar to the ones of his eyes and upon seeing him, my face replicated the color. I waved to him with a smile, causing him to look away with his usual 'I don't care' expression. But the way he acted showed otherwise.