Today was meant to be the happiest day of my life and here I stood alone in the middle of the club.

The party continued and JJ tried speaking to me but I was just so hurt I couldn't answer properly.

He then went around meeting all the people who had come to congratulate him.

I knew I had to get out of here. It was selfish not being here to celebrate JJ but I just had to get out.

I quickly told the girls I was leaving and just ran out of the club , the tears threatening to fall.

JJ's POV

I was stood talking to my "Date" when I saw Talia coming towards me very pissed off.

"Are you serious , who's she." She shrieked as she pulled me aside.

"What are you on about." I asked her confused.

"Well Y/N likes you dickhead and she just ran out seeing you with your date." She whispered to me seeing that there were people around.

Wait Y/N likes me , the boys were right. Oh my God .

"So hey thanks for coming but the play is over." I told the date as I turned to hug Talia.

"Thank You." I told her as I hugged her as she looked at me confused.

I ran back to the boys. "Boys , Y/N likes me." I told all shy.

"Go get your girl mate." Ethan told me.

I hugged all the boys and thanked all the guests for coming and ran to go to Y/N's apartment.

Flashback to before the Party.(At JJ's Place)

"I am telling you mate Y/N is in love with you too." Harry told as he sat down on our couch.

"I don't know guys , I obviously have feelings for her but I don't want to do something stupid and lose our friendship you know. As much as I want her as my girlfriend, I can't afford to lose her as a friend." I told the boys with my head in my hands.

"JJ she has been in love with you for a long time, you are just too blind to see it." Simon told as he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Well this may seem crazy but I may have a idea to show you she likes you. It sounds crazy but take a girl to your party and make her jealous." Ethan spoke.

"But what if it just messes things up." I told them apprehensive of the plan.

"Look don't do anything bad , just take a girl to the party. I'll even call up a model from the Sidemen shoot we just had. It'll be fine , trust me." Ethan told me assuringly.

(End of flashback.)

As I sat in my cab I feared that this stupid plan may have seriously ruined my friendship with Y/N.

I got to her apartment and composed myself before knocking the door.
She opened the door slowly and as soon as she saw it was me , she tried closing it but I kept it open by wedging my leg in between it.

"I don't want to talk to you JJ , please leave me alone." She spoke , her voice broken.

"Look Y/N I know I hurt you , but just give me a chance to explain. I'll just say what happened and then I'll leave."

She let then me in and I saw her sorry state. She was wearing her pyjamas and looked like she had been crying , her mascara had run down her cheeks and hair all messed up. It hurt me to see her like this and it crushed me more because I had caused this.

As much as I wanted to hug her and assure her everything is fine , I knew I had to explain the situation before I could do that.

She sat down on the couch and I sat down next to her. She took a tissue and dried her eyes before speaking.

"Well JJ you probably don't even know why I am crying, I am just a pathetic little bitch who can't control her feelings. I am not angry at you , I am angry at myself. You have nothing to explain and nothing to feel sorry about." She told looking at the floor and fiddling with her top.

"I know , Y/N , I know why you left , I know why you are crying , I know I broke your heart." I spoke as she lifted her head to look at me.

"Look Y/N you are my best friend, the most important person in my life and I am sorry I hurt you. The thing is that I am in love with you , you may find it hard to believe but I do. The girl I brought today was just some stupid plan to make you jealous. I didn't know if you felt the same about me. The boys suggested this plan and I am sorry I accepted it. I know I have said this many times before but this time it is different and I mean every word. I love you Y/N with everything I have and I will understand if you don't feel the same because I hurt you."

I was cut off by her soft lips on mine, It felt amazing. It felt felt euphoric, it felt like it was love.

I pulled away and I saw her smile , the one that lights up her entire face. The smile that I love.

"JJ I have been in love with you for a long time.  I thought you would never feel the same. I don't want to be friends anymore, I want more . I want to be yours."

"So let's make you mine, Y/N would you please be my girlfriend." I asked as I held her hands.

"Yes JJ ." She spoke as she gave me a hug.

"Come on get cleaned up, I'll get you dinner and we'll watch a movie." I told her as I let go of her.

She smiled and went to her room.

I ordered our usual off Nando's and picked her favourite movie and made the couch comfy for her.

Y/N came back and gave me a pair of my clothes that I had left here. I quickly got changed and went to her room to get us some pillows and blankets.

I placed the pillows and blankets like we usually do. The food arrived and we ate it talking and laughing with each other.

After the food, we both cuddled together on the couch and watched the movie.

"JJ this is real right , not just part of the plan. I really love you and don't won't to be heartbroken." She spoke up pausing the movie. The nervousness in her voice evident.

"Look Y/N I have spent many years fleeing from my feelings for you. I am done running , I am yours babe , a hundred percent." I told her as I rubbed her back.

She looked up from my chest and pulled me in for a kiss. The sparks filled the room and my heart skipped a beat. We both pulled away smiling and she cuddled closer to me.

That day I went to sleep the most happy I have ever been.

I finally had the girl I always wanted...........

Writer's POV

JJ and Y/N would always be in love with each other. Their relationship only grew stronger and stronger.

JJ became the world's biggest star with Y/N by his side always.

Y/N wanted to continue her normal life without any need to be famous, so JJ kept their relationship private.

Y/N continued her job as a Therapist until she became pregnant and they moved to a mansion on the outskirts of London.
JJ also sold all his properties and finally retired from YouTube and helped Y/N in everything he could.

JJ proposed to Y/N on her birthday the next year and they got married soon after in a private ceremony only having friends and family.

They had 2 beautiful twin daughters , Ava and Skye.

This was their fairytale , and they had the happiest of endings.

A/N
Ooh those were a lot of words.
I think my longest imagine yet.
I just kept on writing for reason , so I hope it was not too boring.

Also I have a 3 part AU imagine planned so that'll be soon after I finish all my requests.

Thanks for all the love.
Love-Harley ❣️