"Well, for one my arm. Two, I've been down here so long I forgot how to act like a decent human... probably. Ace called us Monsters, didn't she?" He asked. Azrael sighed.

"You're letting her get too much into your head. For now, just don't think about her. Just focus at the problem at hand." Azrael said. Tenn nodded.

"Find a way back." He said. He then listened to what Azrael said. As the two went and bought a nice breakfast, Tenn didn't think of Ace at all. Well, until they got back.

"Great, we can get to— oh." He said. Ace was laying on the couch bored out of her mind.

"Thank god. I was getting hungry." She said. Tenn began to sweat.

"H-Hungry? Oh... well... uh..." He said, looking into his bag. There were only two breakfast sandwiches in there. Azrael sighed.

"I'll skip." He said. The two ate food as Azrael just watched.

"So what do you do here for fun?" Ace asked. Tenn swallowed some food.

"Hm... well I'm either looking for a home, getting chased by Hunters or Hounds, killing Hunters or Hounds, or either roaming the city for shopping or intel." Tenn explained. Ace stared at him.

"That sounds... not fun..." She said. Tenn nodded.

"It isn't. Oh! That reminds me!" He said. He stood up and held his hand out in front of Azrael. Azrael sighed as a part of him came out as a sword. Tenn took it and held it towards Ace.

"You need practice!" He said. Ace backed up a bit.

"M-Maybe later." She said. The two finished up breakfast as Azrael was reunited with himself.

"Let's go for a walk. I'll show you around." Tenn said. He then turned to Azrael.

"Azrael?" He asked.

"Nah, count me out." He said, turning away from them, Ace specifically.

"Alright, suit yourself." He said. He and Ace got shoes on and made their way to the main part of their area.

"What exactly are you showing me?" Ace asked.

"Well, look around. You'll be seeing this place slot until we go back." Tenn explained. He showed her a cafe, a grocery store, a few food stands, more stores, all the usual.

"To be honest, it all seems like it's just like normal back at the normal place." Tenn said. Ace nodded. After that, there was a small silence. Tenn cleared his throat.

"I... I have something to ask you..." He said. Ace turned to him and tilted her head.

"You don't have to answer... but... how did you get here?" He asked. Ace's eyes widened.

"I don't remember about me, since I was really young when it happened, but you came here yesterday, so I was wondering if you'd remember." Tenn explained. Ace didn't say anything.

"Ace? Did I trigger something?" Tenn asked.

"N-No... I just... I don't really remember myself actually! I just know things that I was trying to do. That's all." She explained. Tenn nodded.

"What would that be?" He asked. Ace had her breath stop.

"Well... it's... a friend of mine. I was trying to see him..." She explained. Tenn tilted his head in confusion to her weird answers.

"Are you sure you're okay with answering this? You seem pretty uncomfortable." He asked. Ace nodded.

"Of course I am!" She replied. She sighed.

"It's just... I was doing something for a friend to see him again. He didn't know about it... and now I'm here..." She said, complete. She still left out what she was doing.

"Oh... do you recall how or where exactly you got here?" Tenn asked. Ace thought for a moment.

"I was doing something... maybe hunting? I was also in the forest. I left from this... h-house..." She was saying. As she explained, her throat got dry, like she didn't want to talk about it. Specifically the house.

"Forest? Hm... let me think about it." Tenn replied. The two then went to have some lunch at the cafe. They got in and ordered some kind of lunch food.

"I have another question." Tenn said.

"Full of questions? I guess I can't blame you." She said. Tenn nodded.

"Why exactly do you see me as a monster?" He asked. Ace sighed.

"I did at first when I was panicked. I didn't know where I was or why I was here, but it really didn't make sense with your arm." She explained. Tenn nodded.

"To be honest, if you want to know why I think you're still human, you have that humanity. You know, the thing that makes you care for people. As long as you have it, you're human... unlike someone I know..." Ace said. Tenn nodded. He put deep thought into it.

"I'll hold onto it then. I need to stay human and find a way out." He said. Ace didn't respond with anything. She just looked out the window...

Later that Night...

"A... Forest?" Tenn asked himself. He looked around, then spotted a house.

"This is... what Ace said. Is this my dream... why can I freely move and think then?" He asked himself. He went and approached the house before falling to his knees after getting close.

"Ow. Why did I fall...?" He asked himself. He looked down at his hands again. He was a lot younger. As he looked, he then heard that piercing spun sound again. The flashing of a gun told Tenn the location of it. As he looked, a tall figure came from around the corner of a fence. He was holding something.

"Don't tell me..." He began. The figure dropped the thing he was holding. The dead animal.

"Eat." It said. Tenn began to panic.

"Why? Who are you?" He asked. His voice was not heard.

"Eat it." The figure said again. Tenn felt a moment of familiarity. Like he should be doing it. He reached down for the dead animal. As his hands touched it, he was jerked awake.

"What in the—" He was saying.

"We don't have time. Looks like your stroll brought trouble." Azrael said. The two turned and looked a few buildings over. A Hound and a few Hunters made their way toward them...