chap 1

Title : DESTINY
Genre : Romance
Language : English

The story begins...

*Kim Taehyung* or known as Taehyung, is a boy who got rejected ten times! But he finally got accepted by a girl that named Jihyo.

Jihyo is a famous girl in KS Highschool. She is good at dancing, a ballet one. Many boys fall for her charmness!

But then, the KS Highschool students got shocked when they knew that Taehyung who known as a loser that get rejected ten times, is actually dating with Jihyo the goddess!

People got mad at Taehyung because he got the chance to date such a beauty. But Jihyo didn't care at all what the others want to talk about them.

Jihyo love Taehyung, so do Taehyung.

But it doesn't last long, they broke up.

"I wanted us to broke up!" Jihyo said madly to Taehyung.

"Eh...wae? Wae?"

"Because i hate you! I already found someone who is better than you!"

"But Jihyo..."

"No! I found my soulmates, and badly it is not you. So, from now on, we are nothing! Never text or called me again Taehyung! I am warning you!"

Jihyo left Taehyung with such a terrible way of broke up. Taehyung felt his heart shed into pieces.

"Jihyo yah..."

After all the memories he had back there with Jihyo, it just broke with one stupid word. "I hate you. We are breaking up."

Taehyung can't felt any strength left in his soul. "I should have gone before. Why me?-"

Taehyung looked up to the skies. His tears just slowly goes down to his cheek.

"This is so painful!" he said loudly.

Taehyung climbed the fence of the bridge. He wanted to ended his life. He is just torturing his heart and soul for living in this cruel world.

*"I failed again."* He said.

****

"Eiii! Baka yah?!!" shout someone from behind.

A girl wearing a long black shawl with a pink hoodie, she pull Taehyung jackets'. Taehyung slam to his back.

"Are you crazy? Just what are you trying to do?!" the girl shout at Taehyung.

Taehyung shed into tears.

"Why you save me? Why?! Just let me die!!" Taehyung said.

The girl shake his head. "People want to life long, but you? Just how crazy of you thinking about ending your life?"

"I always fail. I never succeed in any of my life! Not even single one!"

The girl sigh. "But getting failure on life doesn't mean you can end your life. Life is just so hard but it is not right if you end your life. After all, ending you life won't make your life become better."

_...to be continued_