Studying Harry, Y/n observing differences, but not pushing him. Y/n changed from their t-shirts and shorts into a tee-shirt in the bathroom after going to their room. Once again entering the room, Harry sat in bed just staring out to the side. "Har..."

Eventually, she walked alongside him and embraced him, walking over and cuddling up to him. It was impossible for Harry to leave her, so he tightly wrapped his arms around her. "There are so many things that are happening..." Harry said, "It's all my fault."

"Don't say that..." Y/n said, getting up and straddling the boy facing him, "It's not your fault...it's never been your fault..." Harry placed his hands on her hips looking her in the eyes, "Stop trying to convince yourself that....please..." 

Harry hummed as he stared at the girl and lost himself in her eyes, "I love you..." Harry murmured, staring at her. The three words caused Y/n's heart to skip five thousand minutes per hour.

"I love you too..." Y/n said with a grin looking at her boyfriend.

Despite being surprised to hear her say it back, Harry loved hearing those words. Y/n put her arms around Harry's shoulders, as Harry was cursing under his breath. Harry then connected their lips. After grabbing her hips, he flipped her over onto her back not breaking their lips. "

After seeing Ron and her being so close at the wedding, Harry pressed his lips into hers more aggressively, causing the girl to gasp. His mouth trailed down her neck as he murmured, "You're mine...."

Harry and Y/n aggressively were snogging for a while, after Y/n just placed her head on Harry's chest. He had marked her up good, with about four marks on her neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. "I love you" He muttered with her already half-asleep.

Y/n woke up early the next morning, with Harry not beside's her. But she was under the covers. She kind of wished Harry would have stayed in bed with her. Y/n got up from the bed walking out of the room to go and find Harry and see if Ron and Hermione were both up yet.

But she walked right back into the room to grab a jumper and put it over her shirt trying to cover the marks Harry had made on her neck. "There you are," Hermione said looking at Y/n who walked into the living room, "I thought you and Harry were sleeping down here?"

Y/n shook her head sitting next to Ron, "Sorry...Harry wanted to sleep in his room" She quickly said coming up with an excuse, "I don't know where he is though..."

"He wasn't with you when you woke up?" Ron asked turning to Y/n.

She shook her head looking at the redhead, "No...usually, he is the one who wants to be laying in with me..."

"Should we go looking for him?" Y/n and Ron both nodded standing up, Hermione went upstairs to look for Harry before Y/n saw something out of the window.

"Ron...come here, you see him..?" She asked. Ron walked over to Y/n standing behind her and looking out the window to see a man looking at the house, the two didn't want him to see her so just tried to stay hidden. "He seems to be checking the place out..."

"You don't think he's a death eater?" Ron replied, "Do You?"

After looking at Ron, she grinned and turned back to the person standing outside and looking into the window, telling her, "You cannot tell by looking at them.".

They stood there watching a person who did not move. "Should we keep looking for Harry?" Ron asked, Y/n nodded as she followed him up the stairs and the two walked around the opposite side of the house searching for Harry. "Wait..." Ron stopped walking looking at a black door with words mounted on it.