Harry felt badgered, confused, and Hermione did not help as she said in a frightened voice, Y/n looked studying Harry for a second.  "Your scar, again? But what's going on? I thought that connection had closed!" Hermione exclaimed.

The scar hurt for a while, which made it hard for Harry to concentrate. "I...I think it's started opening again whenever he loses control. That's how it used to work..." He explained. 

"But then you've got to close your mind!" said Hermione shrilly. "Harry, Dumbledore didn't want you to use that connection, he wanted you to shut it down, that's why you were supposed to use Occlumency! Otherwise, Voldemort can plant false images in your mind, remember.."

"Yeah, I do remember, thanks," said Harry through gritted teeth; He turned his back on Y/n, Ron and Hermione, pretending to examine the old tapestry of the Black family tree on the wall. Then Hermione shrieked: Harry drew his wand again and spun around to see a silver Patronus soar through the drawing-room window and land upon the floor in front of them, where it solidified into the weasel that spoke with the voice of Ron's father.

"Family safe, do not reply, we are being watched." Eventually, the Patronus dissolved into nothingness. Then Ron whimpered and groaned, and fell onto the couch. Hermione joined him, holding his arm.

Y/n sighed looking away from the fireplace worried about Luna, Her mind drifted off to New York, was her mother safe? Was she okay?.... "They're all right, they're all right!" she whispered, and Ron half laughed and hugged her.

"Harry," he said over Hermione's shoulder, "I –"

"It's not a problem," said Harry, sickened by the pain in his head. "It's your family, 'course you were worried. I'd feel the same way."

"I don't want to be on my own. Could we use the sleeping bags I've brought and camp in here tonight?" He heard Ron agree. He could not fight the pain much longer. He had to succumb.

"Bathroom," he muttered, and he left the room as fast as he could without running. He barely made it: Bolting the door behind him with trembling hands, he grasped his pounding head and fell to the floor, then in an explosion of agony, he felt the rage that did not belong to him possess his soul, saw a long room lit only by firelight, and the giant blond Death Eater on the floor, screaming and writhing, and a slighter figure standing over him, wand outstretched.

Y/n gets off of the couch without saying anything, rushing after her boyfriend calmly. Hermione and Ron exchanged glances after Y/n gets up from the couch. "More, Rowle, or should we end it and feed you to Nagini?" Voldemort is not sure he will forgive this time...Are you calling me back to tell me Harry Potter is hiding somewhere? Do it anyway, or feel my wrath!"

As a log fell into the fire, flames erupted, their light darting across Harry's terrified, pointed white face, as if he had emerged from the depths of the ocean for the first time. He opened his eyes, heaving in a breath.

A silver serpent tail supported the large bathtub, and his nose was inches from it as he lay spread-eagled on the black marble floor. The man sat up. The inside of Malfoy's eyes appeared to be burnt due to his gaunt, petrified face. As Harry watched, he felt sickened by what he had seen, and by what Voldemort was now doing to Draco.

There was a sharp rap on the door, and Harry jumped at Y/n's voice. "Har..." She said softly looking down at him. Harry sat on the bathroom floor, "I can't sleep...without you at least..." He stood up from the floor with a nod acting like everything was normal, "What happened?"

Harry shook his head looking at Y/n, "Nothing...M'love...let's go to bed...." He muttered grabbing her head. Y/n followed Harry being lead to his room, Ron was sleeping downstairs with Hermione and the couple was in Harry's new room.