Frezza

//Soo this bitch is actually my persona but with a bit more confidence and sass on her but she's actually really sensitive and hides her feelings a lot.

Name: Frezza Chambers

Age: 18

Gender: Female but bigender

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Birthday: 27th of November

Occupation: Princess of Vampires~

AU: she hasn't really got an AU she kinda appears whenever she wants but she does star in my more human-ish story. So I guess that AU but she makes guest appearances everywhere she's kinda like the story-teller or the dictator.

Canon partners: Jacques, Alaric (by force) Kanrisha (NOT MY OC) and she's kinda open to anyone she's a multiship kinda gal 

Personality: Used to be a calm, shy introverted girl wouldn't hurt a fly. Until she turned vampire she kept some of her human traits like her insecurity and how scared she really was of things but she turned sassy and started having an attitude which was her way of grieving and since she was around people all the time with that kinda personality she kinda picked up on it. She can sometimes be really nasty and pretends she's dangerous but really she tends to not actually do anything.

Backstory: Oh BOI- Frezza's life was normal, pathetic almost but that all changed when she was kidnapped by the king of vamps himself Alaric kidnapped her. It took her no time at all to instantly fall in love with Jacques the Kings right hand man. Just as they believe they got away with it it wasn't long before the king found out and made them both pay the price.... Frezza changed after that... literally. (Did I copy that of my bio? Yes. Yes I did I'm lazy aight?) Anyways I don't wanna ruin it because it's a good story but I don't wanna ruin the plot line.

Voice: Royal and the Serpent. Taylor Swift

Book: My profile guys  it's called "A normality of Tragedy." I recommend it it will get good.

Extra information: She has a male counterpart called Fernando. I'm still debating on what I could do with him. I kinda wanna make him her brother but it will also be super cool if he was a voice in her head or a figure of her imagination or someone only she can see and hear lemme know what you guys think

Songs:

Vines: