𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚕

Start from the beginning

"Wow, your a professional at this Y/n! I could barely make more than 5." Emma topped off the rest of the pancakes leaving the house yet again.

"Um, Sano-san?" You asked as he looked up from his food. "Yes dear?" He asked, wiping his mouth with a napkin. " I ran out of the pancake mix." You pointed to the bag as he glanced over.

"I forgot there was barely any left there. I believe there's some in the cabin outside. It'll be by the small pond area."

You thanked him walking past and following his directions to the cabin. As you opened the door you grabbed the pancake mix and closed it turning around.

"Oh! Y/n-kun." Takemitchy stood infront of you as you raised an eyebrow. "Um, yes?" You both stood as he didn't speak. "Well..I guess i'll just-" Starting to walk, you turned in another direction before Takemitchy spoke up.

"Uh, I was just wondering if you had seen Hina this week."

'Why don't you just go check?'

"Yeah. We hang out everyday after school." You answered, moving out of his way and back to the house. "What did you really wanna ask?" Taking off your shoes yet again, you walked back to the kitchen taking the empty plate from Sano-san.

"That, um vision. I wanna know what it was." You looked back to him in confusion as you began stirring the pancake mix in a bowl.

"What do you mean vision?" You asked, pretending that you didn't understand. "Oh..I just thought. Nevermind." Takemitchy sat quietly, but you could tell he was embarressed.

"I don't know what it was." You answered, as you flipped another pancake. You both began to talk more and more about it, as you flipped more and more pancakes.

And Emma finally came back inside.
"I hope your ready to go to the mall Y/n!" She exclaimed. But she stopped talking as she saw Y/n was no longer there.

"Takemitchy, where's Y/n?" He was silent before standing up. "Y/n-san, said she had somewhere to go.." He answered, as he walked out to leave.

"What does that-?" The door closed and Emma was left confused.

[Takemitchy and Y/n's talk]

"I think we should shake hands again?" Takemitchy suggested. Y/n was placing everything back in place and washing her hands. "How is that gonna help?" Y/n asked, as she dried her hands on a hand towel.

"Maybe, we could see more into the vision. I wanna know what it was." Still not sure, Y/n stared at Takemitchy holding out her hand.

"I'm gonna trust you on this." She said, and he nodded reaching his hand out as well.
And there hands intertwined initiating the handshake.

𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭 - 𝐢𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬(𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝)

*
Looking from my left to my right, I could only see darkness. I could tell that my hands were tied behind my back, and my clothes seemed to be cut.

Trying to feel for more, I started to feel the pain that struck through my body like lightning, "You can take it off."

A soft monotone voice was heard as bright sunlight filled my senses making me grimace in discomfort.

"What do you wa-" A slap was sent to my face and I could feel more scorching pain all around.