"Why would you care...?"
"You're not my girlfriend anymore." - Jarred replied sadly.

What- They used to be together?? I looked over to Phill and Will to see they have the same expression as me.

"Then why are you here Jarred." - She said sternly.
"A surprise visit and the hostility you directed at Techno because he was in my apartment?"
"You think I wouldn't pick up on that?" - She mumbled angrily.

"I just wanted to surprise you." - Jarred mumbled.

By this time the waitress came back with our drink and food. The fighting temporary stop as Yrena chucked the beer down angrily.

"H-hey slowdown!" - I said in worries.

Slamming a empty cup onto the table she looked at me.

"You're here with me so it will be fine right?" - her face was already red.

I don't know if it was the alcohol speaking or she genuinely meant that but I was happy she trusted me.

"Of course." - I smiled softly.

I could feel Jarred hatred stare on me but I didn't mind.

As everyone laugh and drink away Jarred stood up and excuse himself to the bathroom.

Yrena followed after saying she also had to go.

I wasn't going to let a drunk girl go anywhere alone so I also followed after them.

As I close in on her, Yrena stop at the corner leading to the bathroom.

I walked over to see what was going on to see Jarred making out with the waitress.

They were really going at it...

I took Yrena hand and dragged her outside of the restaurant.

"I don't know what you and Jarred are but." - I looked at the sky.
"I'm also here you know..." - I looked down to meet her wet eyes.

Wiping away her tears I kneeled down to her height level.

"Let leave...?" - I ask her while gently moving her hair away from her face.

"Mhm." - She replied quickly.

I texted Will and Phil telling them we were going back to Yrena apartment as I held Yrena hand and walk her home.

Half way through the block Yrena tugged my arm and thank me.

"Thanks for always being there..." - She mumbled while looking at the ground.

"Thank you for always supporting me." - I replied while lifting her head up.

She tried to lean in for a kiss but I stop her just in time.

"As much as I want this I can't let you do something like that in a drunk state Yrena!" - I said looking away blushing.

"Techno..." - She mumbled.
"Call me by my real name please...?" - She looked up at me.