"Hey JJ did you forget someone backstage." He asked JJ as he stood up.

My heart sank , he couldn't know.

I looked around the room panicked seeing if someone had come to take me away.

There was no one there.

"Did you leave your girl to fend for herself alone." Jake continued.

"What the hell you're talking about." JJ asked pissed off.

"Oh so your lovely girlfriend Emily Matthews is not backstage right now. You shouldn't have gone on picnics in my hometown if you want to hide her." Jake spoke as at once pictures of my date with JJ were showed on screen.

I could feel my World crashing down , we had been exposed to the world.

JJ at once ran to Jake's side and started throwing hands. He was pulled back by security and made to sit down . Vidal and Leon were calming him down but he was still angry.

"Woah I know you hide her because you don't like her much and you don't want to be associated with her. So Emily babes if you want a man that appreciates you , come to me after and I'm sure I'll show you a good time."he spoke trying to rile JJ up.

I wanted to get up on stage and slap him but the reality of being exposed to the world overbeared on me.

But surprisingly JJ was calm now , as the camera zoomed on him I saw he was doing the breathing excercise I thought him and was calming himself down.

I was proud of him , when I met JJ you could easily rile him up but now he was keeping calm even after what had just happened.

He got up and left the stage , leaving everyone suprised.

I was brought out of my trance by someone lightly grabbing my wrists.
I turned back scared but relaxed after seeing it was JJ.

I fell into his arms and he wrapped them around me. There were no words spoken but I relaxed myself as I hugged him tighter.

"Do you trust me Ems?" He asked as he pulled away.

Without hesitation I answered,"I trust you Jide."

He then intertwined his hand with mine and took me onstage. I knew it would make me social anxiety shoot right up but I knew I was safe as I had JJ by my side.

I was greeted by the flashing cameras , a lot of cheers and a few boos as well.

JJ brought me to the centre of the stage and spoke into his mike, " You lot have never seen her before, but she is my girlfriend Emily and she is the love of my life. I kept our relationship private not because I don't love her but because she does not want the fame or attention. We both are more than happy with our relationship and I won't let some twat like Jake speak bad about it. This girl has made me the happiest I have ever been and I won't let any dickhead ruin her happiness. You lot now know her and I expect my fans to treat her with as much love and respect as you do to me because she is not going anywhere."

He hugged me tighter as I felt butterflies listening to his words.

"And Jake you just messed up , I was fighting only for me until now , but now I am fighting for the both of us and you are getting knocked out mate. Thanks for coming my people , get ready to see Jake get his ass beat . Take care and peace." He told before dropping the mic and we walked offstage.

JJ quickly got debriefed by his team and we both left to return to our room.

As soon as we reached our room , I jumped on JJ and told, " Thank you Jide."

He lifted me up and spoke, " Sorry about that cunt babes , I'll make sure to knock him out in the fight for u."

I just pulled him in for a kiss without caring that I had just been Exposed.

Narrator's POV

JJ would in fact knock out Jake in the third round with Emily at ringside.
He then retired from boxing as he had defeated his archnemesis.

Emily and JJ then moved into their own apartment soon after returning to England.
Emily had to leave her job as she was discovered and constantly nagged by JJ's fans at her clinic despite his pleas.

JJ then set up her YouTube channel, EmilyLife to help Emily still spread her message of mental health.
This channel now has more than 8 million subscribers and is one of the biggest Mental Health based channels in the world.

JJ proposed to Emily in January 2023 and they got married on Christmas 2023 with thier family and friends in attendance.

JJ and Emily now live in London with their Daughter Olivia.

Emily and JJ often talked about how Jake exposing them made their life better in the longterm.

And they lived happily ever after....

A/N

Hey guys another imagine and now I have updated in either of my books for a week's straight. I am proud of myself.

Thanks to ElikNudelman for this request.

Hope you guys are enjoying the content.

Love you loads - Harley❣️