Chapter 2

I didn't understand. Why would he sit here? Next to me? There were lots of empty seats beside the popular pretty girls and some in the front but he came to me! Maybe he didn't notice that there were other seats or maybe he......

Alice!!!!!!!!! "Huh?" I said. I looked up to see an impatient Heather waiting for me to get up. And then I realized that while I was overthinking, the bell rang and everyone was shuffling out the door.

"Oh sorry," I mumbled, "just thinking."

"Thinking bout Mr. Adam?" She said teasingly. "Pish Posh. Everyone was probably thinking about him too." said Heather.

''Whatever come on lets go.'' I said.

Then Heather and I went to our classes, her Math and me English.

So when I went to my english class I was surprised to see that Adam had chosen the desk in front of me.

Yes!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!! I thought to myself.

The moment I sat down on that seat he turned around and faced me. We were so close that I could see every detail of his face. His beautiful carved flawless perfect face. Those nice lips, those beautiful blue green eyes that sparkled.....oh I could stare at him all day......

"Ummmm" Adam said.

"Huh? I'm sorry did you say something?" I asked.

"Oh well I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my partner for the project?" He asked.

"Oh me really oh um ah yes!"I said.

"Cool." He said. So our project was to write a short story.

"So have any ideas for the project?" I asked him.

"Well I was thinking about writing a love story." Adam said.

"Sure!" I said. "So... do you want to go to the library after school and work on this?" Adam asked.

"Okay."I said. On the outside I looked calm but on the inside my heart was racing and I couldn't think straight!

I CANT BELIEVE THE HOTTEST GUY EVER IS MY PARTNER! AND WE ARE WRITING A LOVE STORY TOGETHER!!

*****************************

Hey guys! What did you think of this chapter? What do you think will happen at the library besides working??!! Comment, Vote and become a fan! Thank You! :*

*****************************