Video Games and Campfires

Nick's P.O.V

I was sitting at my best friend Zek's place. We was playing Tekken 5.

"What are you guys playing?" A little voice asked. I looked up to see Zek's little sister, Raven. My heart fluttered at the sight of the girl.

At the age of ten, she was adorible.

She would grow up nicely.

I paused the game.

"Hey princess. Just a game." I said. She smiled at us. "Can I watch?" She asked. We nodded. Everyone who knew Raven, knew that she had everyone around her wrapped around her littlest finger.

"Sure." I said. She walked over to us.

Zek was sitting on a bing bag chair i was sitting on the big mushroom chair.

"Why dont you sit on my lap princess?" I sugessted, wanting to hold her close to me. She smiled and hopped onto my lap. She settled in my lap.

"Wanna play sweet heart?" I asked. She nodded happily.

She grabbed the controler and I put my hands over hers.

Helping her out.

"Okay guys its time to eat." Her mom called. We all got up and started to eat. I have alwas felt like I was part of the family.

I was staying over tonight to swim and have a camp out.

When we finished i offered to go to the store to get the smores.

"Can I come! I wanna help?" Raven asked. She always loved car rides. And when she comes with Zek and I we always get her a peice of candy.

"Sure baby girl go get your shoes on. Oh wait. Is that ok if she comes with me?" I asked. Her dad smiled.

"Sure. Rae you behave yourself." Her dad said. Raven nodded.

I took her hand and we went to my car.

We arrived at the store and we walked in.

"Want in the cart?" I asked. She nodded. So i picked her up and put her in the cart.

We walked around.

She was playing with her wiggling tooth. She then gasped. "Guess what Nicky!" She said. I looked at her. She was holding her now missing tooth.

"I lost my tooth. And I didnt even cry." She said, prroudly. I chuckled.

"Good job angel. I think that deserves..." I pulled out a big bag of snickers. "A bigger bag of candy." I said. She glowed.

She took it and hugged it.

"Thank you Nicky." She said.

She handed me her tooth to put it in my pocket.

We got everything and went back.

We swam in their pool had fun.

Then we had smores.

At around eleven Raven had already fallen asleep in her brothers lap. So her dad went to tuck her in.

When Zek and I went to bed. I came up with my plan.

____

(Raven @ 10)

Who should play Nick??