•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A few extremely hectic hours later, I'd finally gotten organised and bought snacks and drinks. And by drinks I mean Capri Suns, because Eren cannot hold his alcohol to save his life. You get a few drinks in him, he's either throwing up or trying to murder someone.

I sighed dramatically, falling back onto the sofa. 

"(y/n), you still have to get ready." Sasha reminded me as she set out snacks on the table and adjusted her dress. Yes, she was wearing a dress. It's a rare occurrence, but it does happen every now and then. Also, it's totally not because she's got a huge crush on Niccolo and she wants to impress him.

"Ugh, fine." I huffed, standing up and stretching.

"Wear something with colour for once!" Sasha called out as I left.

I pretended to ignore her as I went through my closet, eventually settling on a navy blue (dress/button down shirt). (I normally don't wear dresses very often because they restrict my movement, but I made an exception for tonight. The dress I chose had a loose skirt, of the type that would swish around everytime I moved, so it wasn't that uncomfortable./ I normally don't wear button down shirts, because t shirts and hoodies are more comfortable, but when the occasion calls for it, i'll wear it.)

After fixing my hair and putting on my outfit of choice, I went back downstairs and resumed dramatically throwing myself onto the sofa.

"...You're wearing a (dress/shirt)." Xiao commented, looking mildly surprised.

"Yeah." I smiled, standing up to show him. "How do I look~"

"Fine." Xiao said, looking away. He seemed a lil flustered and I was very proud to have been the one to make him like that. 

From across the living room, Childe clapped and exclaimed. "Give us a twirl,(n/n)! You too, Sasha!" (a/n: This makes more sense if you wear a dress, but i didn't wanna remove it lmao)

I giggled and spun around, getting a little dizzy towards the end. I leaned on Xiao for support and smiled for the hundredth time that evening. Childe was about to say something else, but he was cut off by the doorbell ringing. Sasha perked up immediately and dashed off to answer it. She recovered from her dizziness fairly quickly.

"There she is!" I exclaimed, making way to the front door briskly. "My favourite niece!" 

Ymir and Historia had arrived, and they also brought their little one year old daughter, Krista, with them. Krista giggled, and waddled up to me, attempting to say my name. She couldn't pronounce anything very well, except for 'mama', so my name ended up getting all mixed up, but that's alright. It was cute! 

"We're here too, you know?" Ymir said. Her words were salty, but she had a small smile on her face as I picked up her daughter and made silly faces at her.

"Don't mind her." Historia smiled. "Be nice, Ymir."

"I never knew you had a sister, (n/n)." Kaeya smiled, sticking his tongue out at Krista, who giggled and stuck her own tongue out at him.

"Ah, we're not actually blood related." I explained. "I'm just Krista's godparent."

"Okay, so, introductions!" Sasha exclaimed, shutting the door and ushering in Ymir and Historia. "Guys, these are Ymir and Historia, and their daughter Krista. Ymir, Historia, these are Childe, Kaeya, Xiao, Lumine, and Qiqi!"

Most of the Genshin characters had gone into Lumi's teapot, since it'd look weird if I had so many people staying with me.

"Hi, Krista." Qiqi said, waving slowly. Krista immediately wiggled in my arms, signifying she wanted to be let down. She waddled over to Qiqi and began tugging lightly on her braid. Qiqi just looked at her, not seeming to mind.

"Ah, who's kid is this?" Ymir asked as she gently stopped Krista from pulling Qiqi's braid.

I blanked, not actually knowing who her parents were. They were never actually mentioned, so I had no clue.

"She's my little sister." Xiao said, patting Qiqi's head. Qiqi looked up and smiled slightly. My heart melted at the cuteness-

"She's adorable!" Historia smiled, squishing Qiqi's cheeks. Qiqi only closed her eyes and smiled at Historia.

The doorbell rung again and I looked up, going to answer it.

"Mikasa!" I smiled, hugging her as soon as I opened the door.

"Hi, (y/n)." Mikasa said, hugging me back.

"Hey, what about me?" Eren crossed his arms. 

"I'm getting to you , you impatient child." I smirked, knowing the comment would get a rise out of him.

"I'm not-"

"Let's not a start a fight please." Armin smiled, covering Eren's mouth.

 •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After ten or so minutes, everyone had arrived. I, of course, was diligently focused on playing with Krista.

"Peek-a-boo!" I giggled, bouncing her up and down. She laughed and babbled incoherently, though I caught a few sounds that were similar to my name. "You're so cuuute! Xiao, I want one!" I exclaimed, looking up at Xiao who was standing behind me as I sat on the floor.

"Shut up." Xiao scowled. "I'm not putting one of those demons inside you."

"But looook!" I whined. "She's so adorable!"

"That's still a no."

"I think (y/n) missed the kid more than they missed us." Eren joked.

"Yeah, because Krista doesn't sass me." I teased back, standing up and letting Krista play with Qiqi.

Our monthly meetups were a lot of fun, and this evening was no exception. Kaeya and Childe got along with everyone fantastically, which I'm not surprised by because they somehow manage to win the hearts of everyone they meet. Lumine was a little awkward, but she tried to make friends nonetheless, and Historia was very welcoming towards her, which I was glad to see. As for Xiao, he made absolutely no effort to talk whatsoever. I'm not even sure why he agreed to stay here, but whatever. At least he and Levi seemed to get along. Xiao did, however, look after Qiqi and Krista, which was adorable.

Krista had made a game out of trying to put one of her toys in her mouth and then giggling when Xiao stopped her and said no. He was uncharacteristically patient with her and it was delightful to watch. I even took out my phone and subtly made a video of it at one point. I mean, this man right here? He's husband material.

Sasha was having the time of her life, smiling and laughing. She and Niccolo had a whole long chat about cooking and exchanged a few recipes. I may be wrong, but I'm 90 percent sure they made a date too. I made a mental note to ask her about it later.

"Ahh, that was fun." I yawned, after everyone had left. "I miss Krista already!"

"You can always go visit her." Lumine smiled.

"Yup, and I'll take Xiao with me!"

"No, you won't." Xiao deadpanned, crossing his arms.

"Yes, I will." I teased. "I saw you playing with her, sir. And it was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life!"

Xiao sighed tiredly. "Why are you like this?"