an EPIC meltdown!

me: normal

no-ones Pov:  Underlined Tilted

Fresh: Bold underlined tilted

also i feel like writing angst with no explanation to it leaving it on a cliffhanger with no continuation chapter to complete this angst. so- yeah.

plus this will be short

No-one's Pov:

'WHAT da FUNK did my Broseph thunk when he Took dat dare?'  Fresh thought, clearly on the verge of hysterics.

He was currently in the hospital's waiting room. Epic was in extensive care as he was still not stable yet. 'Oh Gosh. If meh radical broski bites the dust who'd I meme with? Who'd i "platonically" have dates with? Who'd I kiss? No homo though' 

(YEAH RIGHT WELL I AM SORRY DAT ACTING IS HARD AND I GOTTA TO ACT LIKE MEH AND MY HOMEDAWG ARE TOGETHER!!!! SO GIVE MEH A BREAK!! WELL STOP TRYING TO BREAK THE FORTH WA- DO YOU FORGET I DEFY LAWS AND PHYSICS?!?! BREAKING THE FOUTH WALL IS MY JOB! WELL GET BACK TO ACTING MR FOURTH WALL BREAKER!!!!!!! YOU AGREED TO THIS SO DO IT!!)

Da emotions I was feeling were overwhelming meh. It was NOT Radical. In da slightest. Meh not being used to emotions, like at all. I rarely felt things... all of da most recent with Epic. He is more dan a rad broski.... I can't lose him. On that thought alone Fresh started to feel More overwhelmed. His breathing went faster and shorter. His mind in a panic. He believed that he was about to lose the one person he felt pure genuine feelings towards. He was a parasite and wanted NO needed someone else. He grew emotionally attached to Epic and could not let him go NO HE WOULDN'T LET HIM GO! 

But he could not act on those feelings as he was Hyperventilating. He was excessively sweating feeling pure doom wash over him. He started shaking with nausea feeling chills and also not feeling at all. He wanted it to stop. For all this to stop and to hold Epic in his arms with him being ok. He was not breathing well and he started to see flashing visions of him and Epic. He fell to the floor clutching his head. Feeling like he could black out. it was all to much. 

Fresh could hear distant sounds of shouting and felt people start to surround him. He could not properly feel at that moment and so he let go. He passed out. Hoping that when he opened his eyes again that he would wake up at home on the couch with Epic in his arms. This all being one big nightmare that he would beat up nightmare for giving him. 

(YALL LIKE MY ANGST!!!!!! My bro once had an almost panic attack so i decided to write one. Do not ask for a continuation of this. But I do hope you all can somewhat enjoy this angst! Do not worry both Epic and Fresh are alright. but i wrote 495 words.)