My experience part 1

The parallel universe I came from pillarmen and humans have learned to somewhat co-exist in the parallel universe that I came from

The parallel universe I came from pillarmen and humans have learned to somewhat co-exist in the parallel universe that I came from. There where vampire groups that dispised this and had made a lot of enemies with Kars and the joestars.

I started hamon training in Lisa Lisa''s castle with Caesar and Joseph she told us about the red stone of Aja and why Kars would be after such a jewel. Caesar always acted like that he had a crush on me dispute I knew he played with females so I rejected him everytime he asked me out.

One night Kars had ambushed my group and while Caesar and Joseph and the robot Stroheim guy tried to protect me and Lisa lisa. I ended up getting seen by Lord kars in a way that I don't remember but I ended up being captured by the pillarman I was also guarding the red stone of aja at the time. Kars ended up letting me go dispute he didn't need anything to do with me now that he had the red stone of aja.

Kars conquered the sun and ever since he became the ultimate life form he had tried to get my attention it would start off with him talking to me and getting to know me better.
In this universe I was actually a omega in heat that was Kars's enemy at the time I was helping Lisa lisa and Jojo and Cesar.

A neutral fight ended up being very intimate and I started hanging out with Kars and we ended up liking each other and he was already the ultimate life form but he was debating whether to kill All humans or spare them.

Lord kars and I ended up mating and having a son named Solaris. Which cuased conflict between me and Jojo and Lisa lisa and cesar at the time but I saw the good in lord kars and his potential ability to stop dio and his agents Enya, vanilla ice and Edgardo.

I gave up my freedom and my life to lord kars in order for him to spare the world and ceasar jojo and Lisa lisa. While I was busy raising a 3 year old pillar human hybrid Solaris I went into another heat cycle which ended with me and lord kars doing the dirty to impregnate me with another child.

While I was pregnant with Allura I was captured by Dio and his vampire's this cuased Kars to search all over for me and when he realized I didn't run off or jojo rescued me but Dio and his terrorist organization was rampant.

Kars and jojo and Cesar and Lisa lisa and speedwagon and terminator had teamed up to stop dio and rescue me. I had given birth to allura at the time and Dio kept me in a cold dark Wrought iron cell.

Kars finally rescued me Dio was about to use his stand world over heaven to destroy the multiverse I jumped in front of lord kars while he was holding our son and daughter and my powers destroyed Dio and his stand but also made me die in that world.

Everything was black as Kars was begging me to stay with him and our children then Jojo and ceasar ended up finding Kars and  calling an ambulance which I heard them try to restart my heart which was temporary.

Kars was begging me to stay with him but I don't think that death would let me stay.