Tejo Meets Fateh

Third Person's POV

Fatehbir asked Tejo to join him for his meeting . They'll take the babies as well . All of them were dressed in casual dresses . They left for the hotel were the meeting room was booked by Fatehbir.

They reached the meeting room and were playing with the babies as there was still time for the meeting to start . Soon participants started coming in whose presentations Fatehbir was supposed to have a look at. This were the prospective people's whose plans were shortlisted and today he was supposed to pick one out of them . Tejo and Fatehbir handed the babies to the babysitter who was appointed by them and asked her to bring the babies to them if they'll cry .

Unknown to Tejo Fateh was a participant as well . Fatehbir had purposely picked up his deal .

The last participant to enter was Fateh . He was accompanied by Amrik . But he felt as if Tejo was present there . Since the room was dimly lit no one was visible clearly visible .

Fatehbir asked his assistant to start the presentations he and Tejo will first see the presentations and then meet with the respective entrepreneurs in the meeting room .

The presentations started Fateh's presentation was the last one. When he came up to explain his presentation Tejo was a bit shocked as well as  confused and turned towards Fatehbir but then realized he has never met Fateh so maybe he just picked him up genuinely. She kept a straight face throughout the presentation . After it ended the lights were turned on . And Fateh was shocked nervous , excited , as well as happy to see Tejo . His Tejo was right in front of him here in Moga . That means she has come back to him . He ran towards Tejo and pulled her in for a hug .

Fatehbir's POV

All the rage that I was trying to supress came out of me like a volcano . How dare that low life hug my wife , I got up and broke the hug and punched that cheater on his face .

Third Person's POV

Fatehbir : How dare you hug my baby that too without her permission ?

Tejo : Leave him hubby it's of no use . You're just dirtying your hand . Why are you even giving him that much importance ?

Amrik came and was about to beat Fatehbir when Fatehbir's bodyguards back handed him .

Fatehbir was out of control in anger and Tejo hugged him from back to stop him from killing Fateh .

Fatehbir : Don't even think of coming near my wife . Everyone meet my wife and beloved partner Mrs. Tejo Fatehbir Oberoi . I'll expect you'll to stay away from her .

Then he turned towards the guards and instructed them to  throw them out of there .

Fateh's POV

My Tejo is back to me I just can't believe this . Maybe my prayers were answered today by God . I was still hugging her when I felt she wasn't hugging me back . Was she still angry with me ? No worries I'll convince her . But before I could speak to her someone pushed me and punched me on my face . That guy and my Tejo were in a relationship . I felt as if the ground below me was shaken . My worst fear was becoming the truth of my life. She's moved on .  I felt myself being dragged I turned back to see towards Tejo that guy was hugging her and smirking towards me or maybe I imagined that smirk . She felt I was dirt .

Fatehbir's POV

After throwing that  cheater out I turned towards Tejo to see her reaction . She had a blank face as if he was just a stranger who crossed his limits . I hugged her even more tightly providing my warmth to her . I didn't know her feelings exactly so I took her from there after dismissing the meeting . Mr. Fateh Singh Virk this is just the beginning. You'll have to face a lot of humiliation and pain in future . Just wait for it .

Third Person's POV

Fatehbir : Are you okay baby ?

Tejo : Answer homely to me do you know who that guy is ? And I want you to look in my eyes while answering .

Fatehbir : Yes I know him .

Tejo : Why did you invite him to the meeting ?

Fatehbir : I wanted to humiliate him and this is just the beginning . I'll destroy the Virk and Sandhu family .

Tejo : I want to know something hubby as I am too confused now . You helped me move on in my life . Then why are you still stuck in the past  why are you unable to move on ?

Fatehbir while caressing Tejo's cheek confessed something that shook Tejo.

Fatehbir :  You may forget or forgive them baby but I won't. I'll never forget the pain you had to go through those nightmares and panick attacks. I've not forgotten anything .I'll destroy those people who have hurt you and made you cry . Those who had broke you will pay for it . I'll make them pay for each and every tear you've shedded  . I love you a lot Tejo I can't even express just how much you matter to me . I'm unable to bear if someone hurts you it pains me a lot to see you in pain. I'll reduce all the people's who have hurt you to ashes .

Tejo was looking towards Fatehbir with so many emotions in her eyes . Just how much did this person love her ? While helping her in moving on he has broken himself . He's helped her a lot . Now it's her turn to help him . She'll bring him back . She hugged him tightly . She didn't know if what she felt for him was love or admiration . But she'll help him move on. She has never stopped him and today as well she won't stop him . For her only his happiness mattered .

Tejo : Let's go hubby the babies must be waiting for us. I'll prepare your favourite food for you today . And I know you love me beyond the limits. I love you too but I'm  a bit confused just let me sort this confusion out  . I want to submit myself to you completely .

Fatehbir : I'll wait for that day but I'll tell you something you love me a lot  more than I love you 😉.

They left to get the babies from the babysitter and then left for their mansion .

Narrator's POV

Now that Tejo and Fateh have met what will Fatehbir do ?