Fatehbir leaves for Moga

Third Person's POV

Fatehbir was working on his laptop but looked tensed . Tejo has been noticing that he's frowning a lot these days . He was tensed about something but has not shared with her till now. Infact she felt like he wanted to tell her something but is hesitating. So Tejo thought to start the conversation between them.

Tejo : What's wrong with you ? Why do you go around frowning ? Are you tensed about something ? Is it business related ?

Fatehbir hesitated a bit before he could speak . Tejo was shocked since the time they've met her hubby never hesitated before speaking to her. Was the matter that serious ?

Fatehbir : I am gonna start a new venture I'll be leaving for there and ... and I want you and the babies to accompany me.

Tejo : Wow that's great Fatehbir . Were you tensed about this ? We'll come with you . But in which country are you gonna do this venture ?

Fatehbir ( nervously ) : I'll start this venture in India basically it's in Punjab.

Tejo ( seriously) : Exactly where in Punjab ?

Fatehbir : M....Moga and I really want you and our babies with me. I wouldn't have accepted the offer if it wouldn't have been a profitable business .

Tejo : I'm really sorry hubby but I and the babies won't accompany you this time . You complete your venture and then return back we'll wait for you and pray for your venture to be successful.

Fatehbir understood and accepted Tejo's refusal as that place only held bad memories for her. She was broken there and maybe she didn't want to recall those hurtful memories again . But he was gonna miss his family horribly .

Fatehbir : It's ok baby. No worries I'll finish the work and come back soon .

Tejo smiled at Fatehbir. Sometimes she really thanked God that he blessed her with such a wonderful husband. He doesn't only support and understand her but also cares and loves her like no one has ever done.

Tejo : When are you leaving ?

Fatehbir : After two days the mansion I have brought there is under your name . I'll give you the address and everything else. If you miss me too much then you can visit me 😌.

Tejo : I'll miss you only in your dreams in fact I'm gonna enjoy myself alone here . At last I'll have some peace. I'm so happy and excited .

Fatehbir : Bad baby you really won't miss me 😗 ?

Tejo : Nope I won't now let's sleep it's already late and you're on a leave for the next two days I had already told your secretary that you won't come for the next three days .

Fatehbir : As you say my Queen . Now let's sleep. Good night .

Tejo : Good night .

The next two days were of complete bliss for the little family. At last it was the day Fatehbir was supposed to leave for Moga . Tejo and the babies came to see him off at the airport . For the first time Tejo saw Fatehbir getting teary while looking at their babies . She could see how hard he was trying to not cry . He hugged and kissed both his babies and then came towards Tejo pecking her forehead and hugging her tightly. The announcement for boarding was made and Fatehbir left from there to board the plane.

Fatehbir's POV

It's hard to leave your family and loved ones . I wanted to cry as I didn't want to leave Tejo and the babies but unfortunately I had to . If I didn't leave them for sometime how could I get justice for Tejo . I need to go back and make them pay for every drop of tear my baby had to shed because of them . I'll never forget how broken she was the day we met . I'll never forget how she used to get panick attacks and nightmares. The time she used to spend crying on my shoulder and needed a psychiatrist to help her out of that depression . Those days will only be erased when those who have hurt her will be reduced to nothing but ashes . I controlled all my hate and anger for so long now it's time to show those people just what a diamond they have lost. It was all because of those Sandhus and Virks . Tejo didn't know just how happy I was with Jasmine's death if she wouldn't have died I would have made her life worse than death .
Get ready Sandhus and Virks you'll face your biggest enemy who wouldn't stop until he revenges for all the pain his love had to go through. All of you will beg for death . With that thought I closed my eyes . Since this was a direct plane to Delhi . He just wished to sleep and remember his memories with his Queen,prince and princess.

Tejo's POV

I waited till Fatehbir boarded his flight . Then pinged Mac to get mine and babies luggage to the airport . As all three of us are supposed to board a flight in 30 min. Soon Maria got the luggage which was checked and loaded . The babies and I boarded the flight. Fatehbir loves me in a possessive as well as gentle manner. What I felt for Fateh might be the love a person feels when they admire someone a lot . Infact she was comfortable with Fateh and free as well but she still restricted herself from opening up totally with him . With Fatehbir it's different he gives her the feeling of home , she felt safe with him , she was provided with a solace that only his presence could give her . She feels like a free bird with Fatehbir the comfort zone with him is totally different. She didn't know what was love . But she did like Fatehbir's possessiveness for her , his overprotectiveness for the babies and they way he'll do anything just to keep them happy . He was a habit that's been carved into all three of them. We can't bear to stay away from him as we'll go mad without him . Missing him like hell . That's why she planned this surprise for him . Hopefully he'll not be too angry due to his overprotectiveness regarding their safety and will just be happy with the surprise.

Narrator's POV

Though Tejo has moved on with her life Fatehbir's still broken a part of him which he had kept suppressed till now is starting to come out .