"Let's just get this over with." He told as he walked ahead.

I could walk but my legs were sore from the accident I suppose.

We turned the corner and I saw all the Sidemen and thier girlfriends standing outside a room. Josh was talking to a nurse with Vik stood beside him. Ethan had his head in his hands and Faith was consoling him. They all looked broken.

When we reached the room I could see it was the I.C.U , my heart dropped further.

The boys looked at me and I knew things were bad.

Harry pulled Simon aside and asked him if I was ready to see JJ and he just nodded.

Simon held the main door open and we went in. I could see a door with a small peephole on the side.

I went and saw through the hole and My whole world collapsed on me.

There was my boyfriend injured and bruised with all sorts of machines attached to him.

It felt like I couldn't breathe, I couldn't speak, nothing just pain.

"His side airbag didn't open. He has a ruptured lung, 5 broken ribs and a concussion. He has been in a coma for 4 days now. The doctor said his vitals are not improving. It's like he doesn't want to wake up." Simon spoke as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

I didn't say anything, I just started walking back. Talia held me up when my legs gave way. The boys and girls looked at me, wanting me to show some emotion , but no nothing felt real. I just felt numb.

We reached my room and I sat on my bed. I replayed all the events of the car in my head. The arguments, the breaking up , everything.

That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks. I broke down completely. The tears fell down and my body just gave way. Talia hugged me now herself crying too.

I wanted the world to swallow me up, I knew I caused this. JJ's love was what kept me going most days and this is how I repay him ,by causing him to fall into a Coma with no signs of him waking up.

I cried and cried still not being able to say anything. Talia was trying her best to calm me down with the other girls who had all surrounded my bed comforting me.

What if he dies , I would never forgive myself. He was my soulmate , I can't lose him.

The girls placed me back on the bed and tucked me in and slowly I fell into sleep again thinking of how I had hurt JJ.

XIX

"M , JJ woke up." Simon spoke as he ran into my room.

I was overjoyed I burst out of the room and within seconds I stood outside the room where JJ was.

I saw JJ was being checked by the doctor and laughing with the boys. It felt euphoric to see him back. My JJ.

I went in and suddenly the laughter stopped. My smile dropped as I saw JJ glaring at me.

The doctor finished his checkup and said JJ was all good now. Josh took him out and JJ gestured the other boys out too.

The boys went out giving me sympathetic looks. I moved slowly towards JJ as he laid back on his bed.

I held his hand as I sat down next to him but he pulled it away.

"Why are you here?" He asked still not looking at me.

"What do you mean , I wanted to see my boyfriend wake up." I giggled.