014

꒰𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱꒱

↳ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 ; 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚

sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝 ; 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙 ❌

sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙝 ; 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙 ❌

mattia was very, very, very, possessive over kairi. he didn't wanna admit it but he knew deep down he was. he didn't want anyone looking, touching, or even thinking about kairi. he wanted kairi all to himself, and surely wasn't gonna share either.

———

kairi adjusted his pink and white skirt, and fixed his matching pink and white knee high socks. "pretty!" kairi giggled as he sat on the bed, and grabbed his white airforces.

kairis skirt was a little short but that was his favorite skirt ever. he loved how it looked on him. mattia came walking down his stairs into his room. he saw his lover in the mirror, admiring his clothes. "oh hell nah." mattia said.

"what?" kairi frowned. "that skirt is short as fuck!" mattia shouted. "it's not that short." kairi giggled. "your butt is damnnear showing!" mattia yelled as he grabbed kairi by his waist. "but it's my favorite one!" kairi whined.

"and that white croptop? yeah, you want me to rip your clothes off and rail you, huh?" mattia smirked. "no! don't rip it!" kairi said. "no change." mattia demanded. "no, i like it." kairi responded. "you won't like it when i just fuck you in front this mirror with that skirt on." mattia growled.

"no, i'm not changing and that's final" kairi reported. "you know what. fine." mattia sighed. "you still belong to me. don't forget that." mattia smiled as he smacked kairis butt, earning a small whine.

"now let's go." mattia said.

——— at the mall

both boys were walking around looking for a store. "forever 21?" mattia pointed. "yes!" kairi cheered. "okay, cmon." mattia smiled as his lover jumped up and down. both boys walked into forever 21, and began looking for some clothes.

"i'm gonna go and look at some hoodies since you keep taking mine." mattia said, poking at kairis arm. "still gonna take them either way!" kairi giggled. mattia walked away, and into the hoodie section.

kairi then bumped into some skirts and they all fell to the ground. "uh oh" kairi said as he bent over to pick them up. his skirt lifted up, revealing his pink laced thong and his butt. he felt someone slid behind him and press against him, holding his waist.

thinking it was mattia, he continued to pick up the skirts. he finally got all of them up and hung them up. he turned around and noticed a tall man. he was attractive just not as much as mattia is. "hey baby. you shouldn't be wearing this little skirt. let me rip it off." he smirked. "uhm.. i have a boyfriend." kairi spoke nervously.