002

꒰𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱꒱

↳ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤 ; 𝙨𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮

sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
𝙝𝙞𝙨 & 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨; 𝙙𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙪𝙯𝙞, 𝙜𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙖 🧘🏾‍♀️

sᴏɴɢ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ𝙝𝙞𝙨 & 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨; 𝙙𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙡𝙞𝙡 𝙪𝙯𝙞, 𝙜𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙖 🧘🏾‍♀️

mattia was on the bed, not doing much but scrolling through his for you page. he scrolled and scrolled, stopping as he saw an edit of kairi and himself immediately pushing him to smile. he was wonder what he boyfriend was doing so of course he called him.

it went straight to voice mail, quickly putting a frown on mattias face. so he did what any other normal boyfriend would do. he pushed his phone into his pocket, quickly getting up. he got up, put his shoes on and went out the door on his way to kairis house. he knew kairi was either angry with him, cheating, or sleeping. he giggled knowing that kairi was most likely sleeping.

even though it was 13:33PM in the afternoon. he adored how sleepy his small boyfriend was, since he he knew his boyfriend wouldn't cheat or be angry with him for no reason. he eventually got to kairis house, seeing that his parents weren't home. he guessed that his parents were out traveling again.

he got out of the car, quickly walking up to the front door. he unlocked it with the spare key that he was given to by kairis parents. he rushed to kairis room, praying that kairi wasn't angry with him or cheating on him. he opened the door quietly and saw his boyfriend sleeping on his dresser. mattia giggled at kairis small body on the dresser.

kairi always slept in unusual places. anytime kairi could sleep he did. whether it was on a dresser, on the floor, in the car, at his desk, or even in mattias arms. mattia loved how much kairi slept and found it hilarious how kairi would fall asleep anywhere, any day, and any time of the day.

he snapped a quick photo before putting his phone into his pocket, then carefully pulling kairi off of the dresser. kairi whined as mattia put him into the bed. "noo." kairi whined. "yes baby. you might turn over and fall on your beautiful face." mattia pouted. "noooo." kairi whimpered before mattia pulled kairi into his arms tightly. kairi fell sleep quickly. mattia following right after kairi, smiling as he fell asleep with the love of his life.

years later—

it was now both of the boys wedding day. they just had such a beautiful ceremony and everyone was now at the reception, sitting down for dinner. they were talking about the relationship between mattia and kairi, slideshows, and just overall talking about kairi. but mattia had something special for everyone. he stood up, getting everyone's attention.

"before i show anything, i would like to thank everyone for coming, kairi and i really appreciate it. however, my lovely husband loves sleeping for some weird reason. he falls asleep anywhere. literally anywhere. so, enjoy this slideshow of kairi here. just sleeping." mattia smiled, as everyone laughed.

the slideshow made everyone laugh, including kairi. there were photos of kairi sleeping on benches, tables, desks, on the floor, on the dresser, on top of mattia, just asleep everywhere. he never realized how much he slept, but it warmed his heart how mattia didn't mind it one bit.

a few minutes after the slide show ended making everyone laugh once more. "i hope you all enjoyed these interesting photos of kairi sleeping." mattia smiled. "you may help your selfs to the food thing- i forgot what kai called it!" mattia groaned, earning a laugh from everyone.

ˊ- ˚ · • . ° .
feedback?

(also! this idea is from; mairishoee !!