Angad who was being an audience witnessed the entire scene & felt bad for Nupur deep inside he knew she was not at fault , she didn't even know as of now that her sister is in jail her only family member was in jail and looking at her state he was sure that this thing almost annihilated her . Coming out of trance her face today changed colours every second like a chameleon , right now it was white devoid of blood . She gulped down the lump forming In her throat and gave birth to words ,

Nupur : wha....what do yo...you mean ? (Sobbing ) aka....Akash ? Is dea...dead ? And Manya....manyata is in jail ? I mean you are kidding right ? (Asking hopefully )

Uday : I wish i was....well if you excuse me I have a case to attend...I need to see that bitch....

Angad : uday sir , are you sure you wanna start investigating today ? I mean if you want we can wait for like another 2 days....

Uday : ek br me smjh mein Nhi ata tumhe chlo matlab chalo....

Nupur : uday wait....listen please listen to me baby I love you trust me I didn't know anything about this whole fiasco and manyata vo bhn h meri main janti hu zrur koi misunderstanding hui hai Uday vo masoom h bachi h arey vo to kisi ko nuksan nhi phucha skti Uday please meri bat suno ek br mujhe us se milne do main bat krugi us se vo sb btaegi mujhe bhot dari hogi vo...please Uday (crying and pleading )

Uday : Nupur tumhare is natak se hmein koi farak Nhi pdne vala tum jo chahti thi vo tumhe aur tumhari bhn ko mil gya we are done I don't wanna be with you anymore....

With that Uday left a broken Nupur behind with the sword of pain hanging on head. She tried to stop her flooding eyes and compose herself but all went in vain . After few minutes love for her sister emerged in her and she called abhimanyu.

Nupur (weeping): Abhi..manyata is in danger we need to help her please come to the police station I am sending you address.....

Abhimanyu Rathore ( Angad Hasija )

Police station ,

Manyata was sitting on floor hugging her legs close to her heart in pure terror . She was busy wondering that how her life turned upside down , how fate has turned the tables actual killer is roaming somewhere freely and here she is paying for someone else's deeds. She muttered god's name under her breath waiting for a miracle which will get her out of clutches of the monster she know which will be unleashed sooner or later . She could feel her heart thumping in horror. She felt
Her tiny stature shaking in trepidation . She waited patiently glancing at the door of the prison & felt as if she was a golden bird caged who as of now wanted to fly high and never land . She heard some footsteps approached and her heart skipped a beat . She clenched her lids , alarmed & tried to calm herself but all went in vain .

Uday stopped at the door before the room and carefully gunned her with his gaze . Looking at her all threatened comforted him and somewhere deep inside his heart shrieked feeling bad for her . He jerked away the unwanted soft emotions and walked inside unlocking the door .