"Why?" She asked, allowing a note of plea to enter her voice. "'Arry…I can't keep forcing you to let me 'elp…zere's only so much I can take too…" Her words had an immediate effect as it looked like all the fight went out of him. For a moment neither of them said anything. Twice he attempted to speak but seemed to think better of it.

"I just don't want you to think I'm crazy."He muttered finally, his hand coming up to his hair as he fruitlessly tried to tame it for the umpteenth time; a sign she'd gotten quite used to seeing whenever he was nervous.

"I've been wiz you for 'ow long now?" She asked lightly, closing the remaining distance between them before taking his hand in hers, frowning at how cold it felt. "You may not be normal…even by our standards…" She was glad to see the barest hint of a smile grace his features at her words. "…but crazy? Never."

"You don't know what I-" He stopped abruptly, as if realizing what he was saying before shaking his head. "Once…once I show you…I can only hope."

"You know I'll never zink zat of you."She said softly, gazing into his eyes. "You are ze sanest man I know. You just 'ave to trust me more." He seemed to relax, squeezing her hand gently before leaning his head against hers. He felt so cold against her that it was distracting…how long had he been down here?

"I do…"He whispered, closing his eyes. She hummed as his hand came up to her cheek, caressing it gently. "It scares me to think what I would've done without you."

"You won't 'ave to find out."She said with a faint smile, regarding him affectionately. She was surprised when he gently pressed his lips against hers before drawing away a few seconds later, a slight hurt in his eyes at her lack of response, something she immediately got onto rectifying by wrapping her arms around his neck, melding their forms together as she kissed him with renewed vigor.

The loud whistling of the kettle interrupted them before long however…which was both a good and bad thing. Apart from the obvious annoyance at the interruption, it just wouldn't do for them to be caught out here going any further.

Nevertheless, neither of them could tear their sight from the other, the slight stinging in her cheeks informing her she was unable to hide her blush. He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling brightly as he pressed his lips against her temple eliciting a sigh of satisfaction from her as she closed her eyes, enjoying the moment.

"'Ere…let me."She murmured, moving him over so that she could take charge of making the coffee, something which seemed to offend him deeply.

"But I wanted to make for both of us."He said with a slight pout that made her giggle as she busied herself with the cups.

"'Arry…you know I love you right?" She couldn't see him but took his grunt as an affirmative. "So you'll know I'm not trying to 'urt your feelings when I say ze coffee you make tastes like skele-grow."

"But you looked like you liked it the last time I made some…" She heard him mumble as she felt his arms encircle her waist from the back. "Oh…" He muttered distractedly, resting his chin on her shoulder. "So you add the sugar after adding the water and stuff…well…you could have told me you didn't like it…"

"And watch you mope around like a beaten puppy?" She quipped, laughing at the thoroughly offended look he shot her. "Come on…" She pecked his cheek before resuming the task at hand. "Take notes. Alzough I don't know 'ow good zese english brands are…" She trailed off, picking up the can and staring at it doubtfully.