Chapter 2

Chat's POV: Did I blush at Mari's selflessness. "No" I reassured myself. Maybe? Has ladybug's disappearance made me change feelings?

Mari:
Are you okay chat you look red let me get you a warm towel and some medicine I think you might be running fever. (Btw she says this as if she's really scared)

Chat's POV:
Look there she goes again I think I'm even more red now, I couldn't help but think if we were more than friends but when I thought about that I was flustered. She can't see me like this, so I went through the skylight and went home. She will understand right.

Mari's POV:
I was on my way to get him some medicine and a towel when I herd my skylight open then close so I went to my room to see that Chat was gone. "What in the world" I understood that he was mad at ladybug not me so why did he run of like that I was trying to help him. Ugh so entitled whatever I hope he gets better.

(two days later)

Alya:
"Have y'all noticed Mari has been really quiet lately "
Nino:
"Your right dud-Alya I-I said Alya"
Adrien:
"Yea I wonder what's wrong"
(Adrien says not knowing it was his fault)

Mari's POV:
Everyone one is staring at me and what makes it even worse is that I know why their staring. I know it's because I've been quiet, but they could at least ask me what's wrong. I've been thinking about Chat noir right at i though of him in that moment I started to blush, I knew this feeling to well because any time I was around Adrien. "Wait" I thought to myself why am I feeling this way about Chat I'm in love with Adrien, right? Right as I thought of that Adrien tapped my shoulder.

Adrien:
I'm gonna go over to Mari and ask what's wrong.

Alya:
Ok good luck

Nino:
Dude do you really think that's gonna work

Adrien :
I don't know but it's worth a try

Adrien's POV:
I went to see her and when I tapped her she jumped as if she was scared I pulled her close and hugged her to show it was okay.

Mari's POV:
After Adrien tapped my shoulder I jumped but before I could say anything he hugged me and to my surprise I didn't blush.

Adrien:
Mari are you okay you haven't spoken in a couple days and you also seem really on edge

Mari:
It's nothing why, did Alya send you?

Adrien:
Mari I can tell something is going on and no Alya didn't send me I came myself. Mari you can talk to me.

Mari:
Well you see Chat noir came to my house and started talking about ladybug and how he felt let down by her and he started to turn red so I thought he was sick so I was gonna get him medicine and a warm towel to put on his forehead. Then we could watch a movie to try and calm his fever down but when I got back he was gone. And I can't stop thinking about if he got mad at me for something and I feel so bad, like I let him go on and on about himself and I comforted him and even went to take care of him and to repay me he leave's. Ugh he so ignorant. Mari whispered.

Adrien stood there in shock not realizing how much he hurt Mari, knew what he had to do. Adrien and Mari continued to talk and then they went home.

Later that night Mari had a Chat knocking at her skylight. She stood there in silence while he screamed into the skylight, "look Mari I really need to talk to you"
She finally let him in and he looked at her with tears in his eyes and hugged her.

Mari's POV:
This hug was different from there recent ones, when they hugged I sunk into his chest I felt relieved from all of my problems and stress.

Chat's POV:
When I hugged Mari I felt free form all my burdens, I felt like I was flying even though she was the one on her tiptoes.

After they hugged Chat told her that he left because his miraculous started to beep.

Mari's POV:
He told me why he left but I had a gut feeling that he was lying, I don't know how to explain it but something felt wrong when he said he left because his miraculous was beeping.

Mari:
Are you telling the truth?

Chat:
Would I ever lie to you princess?

Mari:
Whatever, but you know how I felt you could of at least left a note.

Chat:
Im sorry I just have a lot on my mind right now

Mari:
I know I'm sorry

Chat:
Don't be princess you didn't know

Mari's POV:
The sad truth was I did know and it hurt so bad inside the gilt teared me apart.

Mari Mari MARINETTE

Mari:
Sorry, what do you want Chat

Chat:
I don't know what's going on with you but I'm worried about you.

Mari started to blush

Mari:
Chat I need to be alone right know can you go

Chat:
Okay princess

Chat's POV:
M'lady and my princess are both leaving me, how am I supposed to do this.

Mari's POV:
I need to go change and find Chat and talk to him.

Tikki spots on

Ladybug's POV:
I went to the Effie tower to find chat crying, I didn't know how to approach him so I went behind him and just walked to him saying I'm sorry.

Chat:
Ladybug I was so worried something happened to you are you okay

Ladybug:
I'm fine, so about the 5 months
Before she could continue chat cut her off

Chat:
Your okay it's okay your here now, I understand you probably needed a break.

Ladybug:
Thank you for everything.

Ladybug's POV:
I felt bad kissing him because I didn't know if I was kissing him as ladybug or Mari
Before she could finish this thought Chat pushed her off of him

Chat's POV:
The kiss felt wrong, I was thinking about Mari while kissing ladybug and it just felt wrong so out of instinct I pushed her off of me

—————————————
Stay tuned for more I hope your enjoying it as much as I liked writing it.