One

It was a summer morning(6:00am) in London Monday June 21, when Millie Bobby Brown woke up from her queen sized bed.

She was really tired because of only having 5 hours of sleep, caused by her annoying but handsome brother Noah who was busy playing video games all night.

She wanted to sleep in until she remembered that she had a busy day today, she had 2 important clients to Collaborate with for her skin care brand Florence By Mills.

She got up in her pink silk pajamas with her eye mask still on her head while she slips her feet into her fuzzy white slippers yawning and stretching her arms.

Her parents were not home today because of a very important business meeting for 3 months, which they left yesterday so it would be awhile. But it didn't matter since the Brown's family was always busy.

Millie went to her millionaire bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the meeting.

                                 *

1 hour later, Millie finally got out of the bathroom fully dressed wearing a olive green slip dress/blazer outfit matching with a green Fendi purse and black boots, her hair done into a bun and a natural makeup look.

She goes downstairs her million dollar very royal house to her dining room where she can see Noah, Sadie and Caleb already sitting there waiting for their breakfast.

"Hey Guys!" Millie said waving at them while she sits next to Noah infront of Caleb.

"Hey!" Cadie said waving at her, she smiled at them as they all got their food served by the maids in their house.

They started eating when suddenly Caleb interrupted *clears throat* "So uhm Millie, I was wondering if you uhm by any chance have a.." *clears throat again* "love interest?....or maybe-"

Millie cut him off "what?!!...no!, I'm never going to fall in love with anyone! It's just a waste of time!"

Caleb shrugged while Sadie just giggled continuing to eat their steak.

Millie was embarrassed of the question so decided to share the embarrassment with her dearest brother "how about you Noah?" She asked feeling proud.

Noah looked away from his phone as he took off his headphones looking at them in confusion "hm? What did you say?"

Millie looked at him angrily as he didn't hear what she said "I SAID.. do you have any love interest?"

Noah choked a laugh "what? No way that's just straight up weird" he continues to laugh.

"I mean it's understandable judging by the things you do" Sadie said, "I mean you can just date your gadgets since you're on them all the time" Sadie mumbled giggling at the same time.

Noah didn't care as he continued to play with his phone headphones on again.

"So Millie do you have anything planned today?" Sadie asked chewing a piece of her steak.

"Yes I have a very important meeting today for my new collaboration with  Maddie Ziegler and Mackenzie Ziegler for my Florence by Mills" she said rushing a little

"Oh, well that's nice! I hope it goes well today!" Sadie said feeling proud of her sister.

*
Awhile later it was 8:30 am when Millie arrived to her company (Florence by Mills building) going into her office to make sure everything is set for 9:00am.

She then checked her email as she found out that she received a email from a movie company asking her to be part of a new movie they are creating called "sweet danger" in where 2 spies fall in love with each other accidentally.

She was really excited when she got the invitation to be the main lead and so she quickly replied their email that she would have accepted their offer.

She then scrolled down realizing that her partner would have been a boy named Jaeden Martell a 19 year old boy that she had always wanted to act with.

She thought that it was just a really good day.

*
On the other side of London was a really bored Finn Wolfhard laying down on the couch of his living room playing with a tennis ball he found randomly.

"Hey Finn" Erik Finn's dad said.

"Yeah?" Finn said turning his head to the side just to face his father looking at him from the chair.

"Are you really that bored that you can't do anything else?" His dad asked not understanding his son.

"I mean... yeah I'm bored, I don't really have anything else to do now"

"Why don't you get a job? I mean you have everything you need to get a job"

"I mean I have been thinking of being a body guard since I've been working out lately" he said shrugging continuing to play with his tennis ball.

"That's a good idea, it will work out just fine"

"Yeah...maybe" he said thinking about it.

Hello everyone! I'm really sorry for the bad story and stuff but I'm just bored and I really wanted to distract myself.

Thankyou see you in the next one!

It will be really late the next time I update this probably next week idk I'll try my best though!
Bye! See u in the next one!-C.