Part 1

You get to Stark tower with Madisyn after school. "I'm home" I said. Natasha greeted me and Madisyn "Hi Lily, and you must be Madisyn Lily talks about you all the time". "NAT!" Madisyn blushed and so did I. We went upstairs and did homework and then she went home I took a shower and put on my zip up hoodie because I didn't know how to put on a regular one.
I put on Dora and talked and giggled with it until I saw Nat, Tony, and Sam and Ran to the next room. "Lily?" I heard Nat say, "Can I come in?". "N-No!" I said, she didn't listen. She saw the I had wet myself from laughing so much. "Aww did you wet yourself, it's ok it was an accident ok sweetie" I nodded she ran a bath because my little side didn't know how to shower. "Lily out" Nat said "Otay" I replied. She put my clothes on me and handed me one of her hoodies that didn't have a zipper. "Nattt" I whined she looked at me "Do you need help?" I nodded. After that it was movie night. "Come on baby it's movie night" Nat said "Noooo" I replied. "Come on they aren't gonna judge you" she said as she picked me up. "Hey Nat, why are you carrying Lily?" Steve asked, "She a little." Nat replied "Oh cool" Steve said. Everyone was having a good time until Sharon walked in. "Ewww Natasha why are you holding Lily like that she's old enough to sit by herself" Sharon said. I whimpered and snuggled into Nat as she said, "Leave her alone!" "No, she is acting like a child!" Sharon replied. The avengers shifted to see Nat's eyes firing with anger. "OK!" "Time to leave Sharon." Tony and Steve said. "Fine but Fury is coming with Carol and Maria." And she left. "Tank you guys" I said. We finished the Movies and Nat said "Guys I'm gonna take her up to bed" everyone said Ok.
Upstairs "I not sleepy M-mama?" I said, "You want me to be your Mama?" I nodded and cuddled up with her and fell asleep she put me in the little crib in my room and fell asleep herself.
The Next morning, we were eating breakfast and Sharon came in with Nick, Carol, and Maria "Hello everyone" Fury, Carol and Maria said in unison. They got some scattered "Heys" and "Hellos". Nat whispered, "Say hello baby." in my ear "Hi" I said shyly. "UGH GROW UP LILY." Sharon yelled and I jumped further on Nat's lap. Everyone stopped what they were doing Nat tried to give you to Wanda, but you wouldn't let go so she had to calm down "Baby Mama has to deal with Something ok?" I nodded and Nat walked off pulling Sharon with her you cuddled up on Wanda trying to get comfortable but couldn't, so you kept whining until she moved the way you wanted her to, and you fell asleep.