"I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT'S ZAYN"

Louis walked out of the dressing room and down the hall to were the stage was. He smiled when he heard the crowd and took his microphone from someone standing near by. He was in New York tonight.

He heard the crowd once again and waited for the signal to go on stage. He saw it. If possible the crowd got louder as Louis walked onstage.

"How are you all doing tonight?" He asked into the microphone. The crowd screamed. "Well in that case, lets get started!"

Louis sang the majority of the set list took a break to have some water. "How are all of you enjoying the show?" He asked. Everyone screamed. Louis laughed, "Sounds like you are having fun!" The crowd cheered.

Louis stood up from where he was sitting and walked towered the edge of the stage. His eyes looked over the crowd. From all the way in the back to the first row, these people were here for him. To hear him sing. It still amazed him.

Louis smiled as his eyes passed over a person in the front row who looked like Zayn. He missed his old best friend like crazy. A bit ago they had cleared everything up between them but after that they lost contact. Louis supposed that they both thought that the other would want to call first but neither did.

Louis furrowed his brow as he looked at the person once more. He really looked like Zayn. Almost identical in fact. The guy smiled as Louis looked at him.

"No. No. No way," Louis shook his head. It couldn't be Zayn. Could it? The person smirked and nodded. He clearly knew that Louis had spotted him. "I- you- what- you're actually here?" Louis finally managed to form a sentence. The person nodded again.

The people in the crowd screamed, confused about who Louis was talking to. "You're actually- I can't believe this. Oh my god." Louis's shoulders shook as he looked at Zayn. He felt the tears gather in his eyes and he didn't move to stop them as they fell. Louis fell to his knees and put his head in his hand as he sobbed. The crowd cried out, woried about him.

Louis cried into his hands, "Oh my god." The crowd murmerd to each other, very confused. "I'm fine everyone, I just saw someone that I didn't expect," Louis reassured everyone, sitting up a bit. There was multiple shouts of 'who?' but Louis ignored them and stood up. "You are really here?" Louis asked, amazed. Zayn nodded. "Oh my- I've missed you so much. Do- do you want to come backstage? We could catch up after the show," Zayn looked shocked but nodded.

Louis waved one of the security people over and told him who to bring backstage. "Oh my gosh," Louis laughed, "I can't believe that he is actually here. Well, I guess I should sing the next song because that is what I am here for." The crowd cheered.

As the song ended Louis saw Zayn clapping backstage from the corner of his eye. Louis turned so that him and Zayn were looking at each other straight on. The crowd quieted as they realized that Louis was looking at something. Louis opened his arms and stepped forward a few steps. Zayn copied the motions. They held eye contact for a moment, having a conversation with their eyes. Something was clearly said in that conversation because a second later they were running at each other and meeting half way in a hug. The crowd cheered as they hugged, even though only some of them could see who it was.

Shouts of, "WHO IS THAT?" rang out. Louis and Zayn continued to hug for a moment more before the pulled apart and people got a good look at the person Louis was hugging. "IT'S ZAYN!" "ZOUIS!" and "I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT'S ZAYN!" were some of the many things heard from the audience.

Louis and Zayn talked with each other quietly for a minute before Louis started jumping up and down excitedly. "I convinced him to sing something with me!" Zayn laughed as Louis shouted. A man walked out on stage and gave Zayn a mic. "This one wasn't one that I was supposed to sing tonight but then Zayn showed up," Louis teased and Zayn shrugged. "It is a unreleased one so this is the first time you are hearing it."

Louis started singing and Zayn joined in. Once people caught on to the lyrics they sang along. It was amazing to see the easy pattern that Zayn and Louis fell into while singing with each other. They had clearly sung this together many times and knew exactly when to come in or fade out. Even with no music backing them it was beautiful.

Eventually, the song ended and the night went on. Zayn stayed backstage until the concert was over and Louis and Zayn hung out the rest of the night, catching up, reminiscing over old times and making future plans. At the end of the night when Zayn had to leave, they promised that they would never again loose contact. That was one promise that they never broke.

***

I wrote this ages ago to satisfy my need to see Zouis interact. I really wanted to find some short Zouis reunion storys (any recommendations?) today so I came back to this (am I the only one who reads their own fic's?) and decided I wanted to share the Zouis fluff. Hope you enjoyed!

-28fooking28