"You must keep in mind that this artist will need a little more work than any other artist. You willl need songs that are tailor made for her and her cold personality can also be used as a target against her" Alexander gave his advice.

"Yeah it's ab obnoxious how a cold man is seen as cool but a cold woman is seen as mean" Felicity rolled her eyes.

Alexander glanced at her but did not make any comment.

"It's decided then Kiazika Williams and Perez" Davis concluded.

"Alright I will announce it later" manager Guan said. They discussed that the necessary documents and contract will be finalized later and with that the trio exited the room along with Alexander and assistant Yan.

Once only the artists were left in the training room, Annie gunned and turned towards Kiazika.

"MeiMei you do not worry! Even if you have failed many selection again and again, you must not lose hope" Annie said but her voice did not have any hint of sympathy or concern.

Kiazika coldly glanced at Annie and exited however if one looked close, there was sadness and helplessness in her eyes.

She had given so many e auditions and participated and so many selections but she never succeeded in any one of them because of something she had no control over.

It obviously hurts a little bit when you keep facing failures too much.

On the other hand the trio was going through a private corridor towards the private parking with Alexander waking in the front and assistant Yan right beside him.

Assistant Yan was feeling conflicted in his heard. He had been working for CEO Lu since the time he entered Lu cooperation so he knew Alexander's personality very well. However today the CEO acted out of the blues, it was very shocking but also very entertaining to watch.

The young lady of Lin family was very fierce and bold. Tehehehehe...it's very funny to was a overbearing president get assaulted by taunting words here and there.

Alexander on the other hand was very calm and walking in the front. His brain was pondering over what to say to clear the awkward air out between him and Felicity. It was like a knot.

However, talking and expressing were never one of his strong areas.

As they walked past a narrow door, someone came out straight out of it and bumped into Alexander Lu.

Gina Chen?

Felicity's eyes went wide. She had already known that Gina would by now be signed under Jinxing with the help of second male lead/ villain Roman Qin.

It was written in the novel about how Gina saved Roman one fateful night. Roman helped Gina achieve the title of movie queen however when Gina got together with Alexander, Roman was left heartbroken and very agitated. He then turned into a villain and tried his best to hurt Alexander, at the end, Alexander defeated Roman with the help of Roman's half brother.

Roman Qin had a pretty messed up family situation.

But...

Aside from all that...

Is this the great female lead halo that I am witnessing? Gina Chen appearing in the private corridor and 'accidently' Bumping into the male lead.

The private corridor that was not allowed to be accessed by anyone without the permission of Alexander.

The private corridor which is secured and hidden.

This was definately female lead halo at its best.

"C-c-ceo? What are you doing here?" Gina Chen spoke with shock evident in her voice.

"Puhh" suddenly Felicity couldn't help bursting into laughter that she quickly covered with a cough.

'Is she asking about what he is doing in his own company? This was female lead stupidity at its best.'

Out of all the people only Alexander heard her little laughter but chose to ignore it.

"Assistant Yan?" Alexander said with a cold voice that sent shivers down everyone's back.

"Yes CEO Lu" assistant Yan gritted his teeth and came forward.

"Take care of this thing and I need you to report me back today itself" his voice was chilling despise being calm.

'Male lead's aura at its best'

"Yes CEO" manager Yan turned and blocked Alexander from flustered and scared Gina who was fumbling with her fingers and biting her lips till they were blood red.

Alexander did not speak and continued to walk towards private parking trio stuttering behind him on their toes.

Gina looked at their back with an aggrieved expression.

It has been raining non stop where I live. My name actually means 'rain' but I do not like rain at all because of all the mud and how you cannot go out without getting wet. The only thing I like about rain is the constant pitter patter noise, it makes me feel less lonely as if someone is accompanying me. Imagine cuddling with someone and watching a movie while it's raining outside kehehehs.

I love winter and spring. Tell me about your favourite season. Do you like rain?