Rest in the Park (Sasha x shy male!Reader)

Requested by: user0193636
I just learned that I am stuck with typing on my phone because my pc sucks.

Requested by: user0193636 I just learned that I am stuck with typing on my phone because my pc sucks

(Y/n)'s P.O.V
"Sasha, where are you!?" I whisper yelled through the mall. I walk around looking for Sasha.

If you're wondering why I'm looking for her, it's because a few hours ago she invited me to the mall. Being a nice person, I agreed. But not long ago she ran off without me causing me to become lost. Not only am I nice I'm also shy, so I haven't asked anyone if they've seen her.

After a few minutes of looking, I gave up and just sat down on a bench near a clothing store. I pull out my phone to message her but notice that my phone is at 1%. 'I guess I forgot to charge my phone again' I stare at the clothing store wondering if she was in there.

"(Y/n), there you are!" I hear a familiar voice beside me. I turn to face them.

"Sasha!" I happily pull her into a hug, "Where did you go?" I look at her confused as she pulls away from the hug.

"I went to the food court to get food for us both." She shows me the food in her hand, " You look scared. Do you want to leave now?" I nod quickly. She gives me the food and has me follow her outside.

We end up walking to the park. We sit on a bench together and eat in silence.

3rd Person P.O.V

Sasha looks at (Y/n) and smiles. "You know you could have texted me when I left," Sasha says breaking the silence. "I was going to but my phone was at 1%," (Y/n) takes one last bite of his food. He looks at Sasha and smiles. Sasha throws away the rest of her food and looks at (Y/n). (Y/n) lets out a small yawn before resting his head on Sasha's shoulder. Sasha giggles at his actions before yawning herself. (Y/n) slowly drifts off the sleep on her shoulder letting out quiet snores.

Sasha watches the sun slowly set while resting her head on (Y/n)'s. "I wish everyday could be like this," she whispers to herself as she falls asleep. The two rest on the park bench while people passing don't bother to wake them up.

A/nSorry about this being short

A/n
Sorry about this being short. This is my first time writing an actual fanfic so I'm not sure if it's good. I hope you all enjoyed it and that you all have a good day!
-Author