"Okay, Izuku," She said gently.

Meanwhile, Y/N was back at the base with the rest of the league. Y/N, Shigaraki, Toga, Dabi, and Rin were on the ground playing Uno while Kurogiri watched from the couch. Both Dabi and Rin had about a stack of cards in their hands while Shigaraki had one left. 

"Uno," Shigaraki said as he placed a red 3.

Y/N smirked and held the cards up to hide her smirk.

"How about we make a little wager?" Y/N said.

"How? I'm about to win," Shigaraki said with a confident grin.

"If you win I'll do your missions for a whole week," Y/N said.

"What do you get if you win?" He asked with a suspicious expression formed on his face.

"I get 2,000 dollars from the money you stole recently," Y/N said with a smirk.

"Why would I give you money? Don't you have your own?" He asked.

"Yes, but you owe me for DUSTING MY FUCKING PHONE!" Y/N said as she gradually raised her voice.

The rest of the League turned their heads side to side between Y/N and Shigaraki while they spoke. Rin and Toga were trying not to laugh as she listened to them while Kurogiri sighed and dropped his head. Dabi looked at them both in annoyance and disgust as Y/N held out her hand for Shigaraki to shake. Shigaraki sighed and rolled his eyes as he shook Y/N's hand as he held his pinky in the air. He stood up and walked over to grab 2,000 dollars from the bag in the corner of the room. He walked back and sat down.

"And let's continue," Y/N said with a smirk as she looked back down at her cards.

"Fine, Dabi. It's your turn," Shigaraki said as he turned to his side.

"I quit. I have more than half the deck." Dabi grumbled as he threw his cards on the ground

"Same, I think I got like half the deck," Rin said as she placed a red 9.

Toga laughed as she watched them both throw their cards down. Y/N's smirk turned into a grin as she pulled out a red plus two. Shigaraki growled in frustration as he picked up two cards. As Shigaraki was about to place his last card, Y/N placed another plus two. Shigaraki's brows furrowed as he looked at the pile of cards in confusion. He blinked in disbelief and confusion as his card hovered above the pile. Y/N snickered and placed another plus two. This time a blue one. Shigaraki slowly turned his head to Y/N who was trying not to laugh as she placed a reverse card followed by a cancel turn card then another plus two and finally a plus four. Shigaraki stayed silent as he stared at the pile of cards.

"Hey! That's not legal!" Shigaraki yelled after he finally processed what had happened.

"What would you know about legal?" Rin blurted out as she and Toga laughed.

Dabi turned around as he let out a muffled laugh. Y/N crossed her arms and grinned at Shigaraki.

"Hey, it's a stack. It's very much legal. I win," Y/N said.

"Rematch! Right now!" Shigaraki yelled.

"No. Gimme my money," Y/N said as she held her hand out signaling for him to put money in her hand.

Shigaraki groaned and stood up as he disintegrated the cards in his hand. Everyone's jaw dropped and they all began arguing. Shigaraki rolled his eyes and walked out of the room.

"What about my money?" Y/N asked as she stood up.

Shigaraki groaned in annoyance and pulled out cash from his pockets. He then threw 1,000 dollars at her and continued walking out.