"Eh?! Y/n as well? But isn't she not allowed to fight?" He asked. "Correct. But no one really knows how y/n ended up being in the place. She either let curiosity take place and followed or something else happened. No one knows for sure, but after her death Mikey was deeply affected by it, that he held her body even though she was stiff already." Takemitchi was in shock hearing what happened.

He'd never thought to hear Mikey kill someone. But he was going to make sure to stop y/n if she was going to the fight or not.

Present time:
"It's hard to believe that kazutora would kill me. But why? I'm not as close to him like the others were." She questioned which suddenly made Takemitchi realize something.

"Wait you're right. Why would kazutora kill you? It doesn't add up." He questioned. "But I'll take your word for it. I won't attend or by any means sneak in there. Even if I did go, I'm pretty sure Mikey would end up giving me a whole lecture again." She reassured him.

He knew y/n might not take things seriously for something big, but he trusted her that she believed in the things that could affect others.

"Kazutora killing y/n.... Now what would be the reason- hold up. Could it.....- y/n is someone Mikey cherishes so killing her.... Ohhhh I got it!" Takemitchi finally had the answer, but being happy to find out wasn't the best idea right now.

As y/n didn't attend the meeting, she ended up being right. Mikey didn't want to fight Baji. He just wanted Baji back in Toman which everyone respected the decision and supported him.

The next day was when the bloody Halloween battle was going to happen. "Hey isn't weird that y/n didn't attend the meeting last night? She usually comes and Mikey seemed calm as well." Takemitchi told chifuyu as they walked to the place of the fight.

"I heard she told Mikey she didn't want to since Emma and her were hanging out." After few minutes everyone had suddenly made it to the fight in which it had started.

The fight had continued for so long that Toman had started losing more men due to the age difference. But everyone kept going strong. That was until kazutora and Mikey were up again each other.

"Am i your enemy kazutora?" Mikey questioned towards him as he got back up from the hit of one of kazutora men.

"I...suffered because of you. It's your fault I got sent to juvie." Kazutora words came out dryly not caring what Mikey asked.

"Huh? What the hell do you mean?" Mikey at this point was feeling irritated of what he was hearing.

"Of course of my enemy!! I will eliminate everyone in my way. did you know Mikey? If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy. But... if you kill enemies... that makes you a hero." Kazutora said looking back a Mikey.

"And I got a special surprise for you mikey." Kazutora smiled as one of him men brought someone up to him.

When the face of revealed everyone in Toman was surprised as for mikey was full rage. "What the hell is Y/n doing here?! And what did you do to her!" Mikey got up still in place as her a but unconscious and blood drip down her head.

"Funny story. She was walking nearby here with a friend until that girl left. And me remembering who this bitch was, I decided to hit her unconscious to surprise you with! So what do you think!" He said joyfully as Mikey was going to go towards her until kazutora stopped him.

"Ah ah ah don't move. Now that you're here and your men are watching. Let's get to the grand finale and end this for all. I'm ending everything that means to you and it starts with her!" Kazutora had then brought a pocket knife  that was stabbed in her stomach causing her to cough some blood out as her eyes widened.