Well howdy neighbor

"DO YOU HAVE NO COORDINATION?!" Charlie yelled at Dally.

"WELL MAYBE IF BOXES WEREN'T IN FRONT OF MY FACE I WOULD BE ABLE TO SEE!" Dallas placed down the boxes he was holding and looked at Charlie.

"Whatever." The girl mumbled under her breath.

The room went silent for a minute, not an uncomfortable one just silence. Dally and Charlie were quite use to random arguments by now.

"Apparently someone else is moving into the apartment next to us." Dally commented.

Charlie smiled, she was very aware someone else was moving in next door but for now she decided to play dumb, "oh really, that's cool!"

"Mhm, I think their supposed to be here soon actually." Dally finished walking out the door to grab more boxes.

Charlie smiled, she couldn't wait for the new neighbors to move in.

Thirty minutes later

Charlie and Dally had finally finished Getting all the boxes in their house when they noticed another moving truck pull up.

"Hey maybe we should say hi and help them get their boxes in." Charlie said giving Dallas a smile.

"Hun, we literally just finished putting up our boxes." Dally said with a confused look.

"Okay and?" Charlie said, "it'll leave a good impression and who knows maybe we know them."

Dally threw his head back and groaned with annoyance, "fine whatever."

The two walked outside their house and waited for the new people to walk down the hall.

With two bit and Salem

The two walked up the stairs boxes in hand.

"Sooo Salem are you gonna tell me what that surprise is now?" Two-bit asked

"Don't worry you'll see in just a second."  Salem said in a mischievous voice.

Two-bit looked at his girlfriend with a slightly scared face, to say he didn't always trust his girlfriend was an understatement.

It wasn't long before the two turned down the hallway that lead to their apartment. It also wasn't long when they saw the two familiar neighbors standing outside.

"Charlie!" Salem yelled at the other girl and quickly put the box she had in her hands to run to her friend.

"Salem!" Charlie also yelled matching the other girls energy.

Two-bit looked at the two girls running over to each other he then looked over another familiar face; Dallas Winston, his old neighbor and also another boy who was apart of the gang.

Two-bit walked over to shocked man, "Well howdy neighbor."

"Please tell me the person moving in is Johnny and Ponyboy and you two are just helping." Dallas said looking like he was ready to kill someone.

"Nope."

"So you two live right next to us now?"

"Yep."

"And this isn't a prank?"

"Nope."

Dallas stared at Two-bit with a shocked expression, he obviously knew whose idea this was.

"Charlie, love." Dallas said putting on a fake smile that gave a big "I'm going to kill you" vibe.

"Yessss?" Of course Charlie didn't care, she never really did.

"Quick question, why were me and two-bit not informed about moving next to each other?" Dallas said motioning towards the two.

"We thought it should be a surprise!" Charlie said

"Charlie and I were not ready to go from living together and seeing each other everyday to living so far away!" Salem said trying to defend them.

"You would of lived 10 minutes from each other-" Two-bit pointed out.

"Keith, shush." Two-bit realized he had no say in this so he stopped talking.

"Charlie, you do realize how loud they are right?" Dallas said ignoring Salem's offended gasp

"So are we." Charlie stated

"That's my point, you know there's gonna be constant yelling." Dallas honestly didn't realize that was the entire point of them being neighbors.

"Love," Charlie said walking over to him, "that's what we're hoping for."

Dallas looked at his girlfriend trying to see if she was being serious and, of course, she was.

"Whatever I'm going to sleep." Dallas said walking away.

"But it's only 6pm." Two-bit said confused.

"I'm saving up for the lack of sleep I'm gonna be getting."

Dallas shut the door behind him.

"Is he good-" Salem asked.

"Oh yeah he's just tried from moving boxes!" Charlie said, don't worry he'll be happy about this when he gets his beauty sleep."

"Ooo if he feels better by tonight we should all have a few beers tonight." Two-bit said.

"Two-bit it's a Tuesday, and we all have work tomorrow." Salem said giving her boyfriend a "seriously" look.

"Yeah but it's a special occasion!" Two-bit argued

"Fine, but no getting drunk!" Salem said while rolling her eyes.

"The fact you guys a the stars of a kids tv show." Charlie said laughing slightly.

"Believe me I know." Salem said watching Two-bit pick up the previously forgotten boxes and bringing them into their new home.

"Not gonna lie I think Dally was exaggerating, there's no way we're gonna be that loud." Salem mentioned looking over at Charlie.

"Oh yeah definitely I'm sure it's gonna be fairly quiet around here." Charlie agreed

Authors note
To the people who did actually read this, I'm sorry