We are the Youth Gone Wild.

Inspirtation goes to Brittany [My TTS friend whom I love dearly and helped devolp the idea for and through an RP!♥] And Kristina who gave me this site and the joy to be able to write again! [Thank you Krissy♥]

Chapter One- Make it or break it. [ Through Ryan's POV ]

Usually, I would have woken up earlier, but today. I was petulant in waking up for school. My junior year, god damnit! I was getting...old. That's one thing I didn't want to happen to me. Getting older, and loosing everything in one moment, one strike. The sun peaking through my window, was un bareable, so finally, tossing over in my bed. I rolled off onto my feet; landing perfectly in place. What was today? A Wensday, Pfft, Wensday was the mid break of the week. Almost over. But that wasn't the question. Today, a shop week or an academic week? Shop. Going to a vocational highschool was nice. Shawsheen Valley Technica Highschool to be excat, class of 1986. I'll be graduation. It was Wensday, the 3rd of March, Nineteen, Eighty-Six to be excat. Funny how time flys, but getting back.

I was late since it was 7:32AM, already and I had to pick up Drew and Cassidy. I was looking around my somewhat bad, smelling smoke contained room. Wondered who that got there; I didn't know. Throwing on my tight black tee with just regualr jeans, I never wore those short shorts that were supossedly in style, I mean what is this? Rippling my muscles in my arm, running my hand through my hair, and running to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I was ready to go.

Walking down the old creaky, wooden stairs that must ahve been here since 1933 when the house was built to see my little sister, Abbie a the table eating cornflakes while my mother was cleaning. "Where's dad?" Asking as soon as I reached the doorway. Nodding to Abbie I grinned, "Hey Squirt." She pouted and threw her soggy cornflake at me.

 "I'm not little, I'm seven!" she said storming off to the bus that came. "Just left for a business trip this morning; Abbie! Your lunch!" My mother answered and then chased after my sister who stormed off. Me rolling my eyes. Another day in the Ryan Ross household. My mother left all alone to take care of two children while the father left for work. Nice life. Grabbing my jacket, and slipping on my Nike sneakers, i was out the door, glancing back at my yelow home on Fourty-two, Falcon Street.

Climbing into my beat up red leather seated, Camro. Turning on the radio to Kiss 108. It was a cold March in New England. Ryan just wanted to be free already, not old but free of highschool. Though he did enjoy it sometimes. Foolin' by Def Leppard came on, my favorite band as I backed out and started towards Cassidy's house, which was down the block from me. She was my childhood bestfriend along with Drew. I sighed continuous to the song and sang along. I was going to see them, A week from now.  I was physched, to go. I mean, it was Def fucking Leppard! How much better can you get to see them live?

Pulling up to Cassidy's pink house. We were all sorta rich around here, our parents made good money with their jobs as CEO's and Boss's of Major companies and such. But I kinda just wanted to make my life as plain as possible and not let the money get to my head as others would; Drew. Drew came into my mind when I thought of greed. Beeping to get Cassie's attention, rolling my eyes as I did so.

Coming out of the green door and shutting it with a slam, the long blondie came out. Her long legs strutting the driveway in her highwaisted band jeans, her tucking in shirt with her pink shaul, peark earings on and dazzling blue eyes. She was a winner for any guy. Some people say we look alike, but I have green eyes and much tanner skin than her fair. "Hey, Ry." She said getting in and snapping her watermelon falvored gum, and grinning cheekily at me, holding her books. "Get Drew! He called my house twice and  I told him we'd be there in ten so step on it!" Her thick boston accent clearly showing through her usually tiny and peaked voice, a laugh forming in my throat as I backed out and started to drive.

Cassie babled on about her night with this unknown guy she met at a club, She was sometimes so god damn stupid. He could have done something to do her, or hurt her. I shook my head and went around the block to where the larger houses were, made of half brick or stone or all stone; which in that case was Drew's home. He was waiting outside on the stoop with a cigarette in hand as he then stomped it out. A thought flitted through Ryan's mind; Thats where the cigarette smell came from, Hmm. Shaking it off Drew came into the car. "Hey babe" He said to Cassie; who was fixing her already perfect makeup. Then nodding to me. "Late I see?" he said rasing his sunglasses down to see me with his hazel eyes and then up, ruffling his dark, almost black hair. Smirking he lite up again a cigarette, Ryan rolling his eye and Cassie smiling. "Gimmie it, Drew!" She said as she reached over and took it from him put it to her pink lips and inhaled and exhaled towards Ryan's way, I took it from her and then took a puff and breathed out throwit to Drew who caught it in his teeth, Cassie, giggling and Drew making oogling eyes.

Driving down the highway to get to school, it wasn't far from here. Passing a corner of a main road, Drew pointed out a long, tall blonde who apparently stood there everyday. "See that blonde harlot, I'll take her home toonighhhttt" Drew Sang along and I rolled my eyes as the blonde with sunglasses on, high knee high socks on her long tan legs, with a skirt and an over coat, was looking up at the air. Must have been a corner worker, but in the broad daylight? Police couldn't have been around here often. Cassie objected. "She probably has deasies and shit, don't even bother, go for those high class escorts for mayors and high gov, officals." She teased and Drew laughed, but I didn't, Glancing over at the girl with plump red lipstick, as she gave me a cold look, the light turned green and I began drive, as I drove away a black really beat up car pulled up and she got in, driving away and fast towards the broken area of town, which I liked to call, the Redlight district.

Shaking that thought out of my head, I sighed and finally arrived at school. Maybe hoping the day wouldn't be as long, but I couldn't help but think about that 'harlot' with the plump red lips, who stood at the corner and looked like she didn't have a care in the world if she was shot or take away by the police in broad daylight looking like a prostitue that she probably was; girl got game. I just wondered, what the other side of town was like. I've never been because of my good boy status. Never thinking of changing that ethier, I just was curious to know what it was like on the other side of the fence.

I'd have to talk to Choli Ross if I wanted to know. She lives in that area, with a bunch of her family that no longer attends like her older brother Tommy who dropped out along with his best friend Joey Thoms.

Sitting in my car, Drew leaned against the side of my car, puffling a small blow in my face as I looked at him and then down, taking the keys out as Cassie was beside Drew. "Let's go! Chanting as she let ehr hair blow, and was talking to Maci and a few other of the girls. Drew smirking as he then said; "There's a party over in the Redlight, Hyde's having it at his Uncle's old taverns. You in?" He asked as I of course, obliged to it. "C'mon lets go." he said pushing away and swooning the girls as Cassie jumped up and down behind them.

Me staying behind for a moment before getting out and walking into the school that was all hussle and bussle. I guess this is my chance to check out the 'restricted' area of town. Take me out tonight, for sure. I was hyped up for this. Beer, Sex, Drugs and rock n' roll. Fuck Teen spirt and have fun.

Tonight for sure was going to be a hightlight in all school parties. A party over there; un-herd of, but they say; "Restrictions only make breaking the rules more fun."