𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1 (942 Words)

Start from the beginning

Time Now: Haruka committed suicide

F/N, Masumi and Megumi were walking to their home but something caught F/N eyes. On their way home they will passed a train station/subway but so sometimes F/N can see what happened there. Today he saw that the place were literally quiet since it's Friday usually there's less people using it but he saw a girl.

The girl was a bit familiar to him, ginger hair, twin tail and ribbon. It was the girl from 5 days ago!

Megumi Yukio: What's wrong bro?

F/N Yukio: That girl. The one that you guys bumped to 5 days ago. *he pointed the girl*

Masumi Yukio: Looks like she was about to fall-

F/N Yukio: Hey, you!

Haruka didn't hear him, she saw the train was about to come so, she get ready. The train is getting closer and she fell... Her body get crashed by the train... F/N, Masumi and Megumi were shocked by what happened...

F/N Yukio: What the HECK! Is that!

Masumi Yukio: Wait... Her phone!

Masumi quickly grab the phone that slipped from her bag.

Masumi Yukio: It looks she didn't put any lock...

Megumi Yukio: What are you-

Masumi Yukio: Found it. The girl number from before.

F/N Yukio: You mean the girl with short hair? Why does it matter-

Masumi Yukio: Enter her number! *she show Momoe phone number and F/N just follow what she said*
Call her...

F/N Yukio: What?! Why?

Masumi Yukio: Tell her that her friend is dead...

Megumi Yukio: Isn't that wrong...

F/N Yukio: She must know...

F/N tap the call button and wait for her to respond. There's some people came out from the train and freaked out by what just happen.

Momoe Sawaki: Hello? Who's this?

F/N Yukio: F/N Yukio. The guy with two little sister who bumped to you 5 days ago. I want to say that... Your friend or best friend is dead. Here. On the subway.

Momoe Sawaki: What... How.. Are you trying to play me?!

F/N Yukio: I swear to my own two working eyes that I'm saying the truth.

Momoe Sawaki: How do you get my number?

F/N Yukio: Your friend didn't lock her phone...

Momoe Sawaki: But... Why.. Why she did that?!

F/N Yukio: We don't know... I know you want to cry now. I always hear this type of voice. Almost crying voice...

Momoe Sawaki: I... Yes... Thank you for telling me F/N...

F/N Yukio: I'm not the best at comforting but my sister is...

Momoe Sawaki: I don't need it right now...

F/N Yukio: Alright. Feel free to call me if you need it.

Momoe Sawaki: Alright. Thanks again...

Momoe hung up and F/N look at the scene that happen. He wonder

Why did you want to kill yourself? It's literally wrong...

To be continue...

(Alright, I don't know what am I doing- but sorry if this one story is a rush-)

Bye From The Author