(un-edit)Dark Yandere Crow Tengu X Photographer Reader

Start from the beginning

Became separated from your friends and take photos of a beautiful bird on a branch. Turn to see a male wearing a dark blue yukuta and wooden sandals and a bright red mask with a long nose. Cooked his head curiously at you.

Disappeared into the crowd.
Somehow, I wondered into the garden forest and took in the beautiful sights around you, bird calls and photos, until I heard the sound of clacking.

"Found you~"  You had a bad feeling. But coukd resist to turn to see guy with mask, staring at you, and cock his head. Started to make you really uncomfortable and wanted to to go back to the festival, your friends were probably wondering where you'd wondered off to.

Turned around, you felt a warm hand grab onto the edge or your yukuta. "Please don't go." Shrug him off and stepped away from him. Walking down  the path and hear unmistakeable sound of music, talking amd laughter. Heard a strange sound. There was the guy again. So fast. A pair of dark ebony wings sprung from his back like a fallen angel. Before you could bolt, he grabbed onto you, pulling you to him and flew onto tje air. Putting a hand over your mouth.

"Where are you taking me? Let me go. "

"We're Going home."

Home? There's no we.
His home. Not mine. This is kidnapping.

Dropped you onto something soft. Giant birds nest with feathers, twigs. You wanted to her down but terrified of falling and injured yourself. Tied to crab crawl away from him.

"Aw, don't be like that. I don't bite."

If you knew what he intended to do and would happen next, you would've jumped out the nest and end your own life.

Timeskip

Search party with some of local police had been sent out to look for you.

The tengu, Sora had no intention of letting you go or return to civilisation. Forced you to watch ad swooped down in the darkness and massacred each and every one of them. Noone would notice they were missing until after midnight.

Silent tears streaked down your cheeks. Poor people didn't deserve to die like this. Hadn't done anything  wrong.

By morning the authorities found their dead bodies and concluded your kidnapper must've killer them to prevent then from finding you. Had no other choice than to give up the search was far too dangerous. Possible chamce the killer was a yokai.

Contacted Hunter travelled in form abroad to take on a case.

He found you sobbing and shivering with unnatural colors on your skin, messy hair, ripped yukuta and himey. You'd been raped and nothing you could do about it. The damage had been done. Felt sick and violated.

He threw a safety blanket around you to keep you warm and form of decency. He  heard Sora flying back. The hunter tomd you to hide under an old tree, he hide behind another and waited. Sora came back. Tje hunter got out a Tillman and trapped him. Heard a wet sound and painful groan.
Saw the tengu had been impaled through and lay dead surrounded by blood.

It wasn't long before more tengu appeared from the mountain with spears demanded to know what happened. The hunter put his hands up they meant no harm, he came in request from the Japanese branch of organisation to handle yandere creatures. Particular tengu had kidnapped a human and killed many innocents. Saved the girl. She's in bad shape.

Elder one of the group nodded and wished to meet you. The hunter encouraged you to come out of hiding.

You slowly drew away from behind the tree. You still had a ripped clothing, messy hair and bruises. You were glad to have safety blanket around your shoulders, provided a bit of decency and from eyes of strange winged men. You were very traumatised state from experience with Sora. Samuel had to assure you they meant no harm and only wanted to help. 

Pity poor child of man had endured.

They had some questions, ha dchoice not to answer but shook your head. No, you wanted to tell them.

"Poor child."  He knew it was a lot to ask but he had to know what happened.  You shook your head and understand.

After hearing your version of events transpired, he had taken you against your will and did the unthinkable. By killing humans, he'd risked exposing their existence to man kind. Samuel saved you from him.

One of members shared story of Sora.
He used to be good but struggling for some time. Looking for an outlet. At first haooy Told us found a female to mate with. Bit strange he never brought them over.  Deeply sorry. Had known what was going in, would've intervened sooner and got you under my protection.
Can't undo the trauma he has caused.

Yanderes are common occurance and always more of them appear. Hunter here is trained for hinting their kind.

As humans put it. Normally would have an abortion but under circumstances he did it with you more than once. Itll be much harder and risk on health. Afraid it wouldn't work. Found out the birth rate is six months. And unborn babies were innocent.  You had no other option than to go through with it. It was agreed as confession for Soras actions. They'd pay for everything, the medical bills, scans etc. However couldn't leave the country until they were born and becake a year old. Samuel arranged with superiors to pull some strings had been involved in an incident and couldn't leave in your condition extend your visa.

Have yokai nurse help you with the delivery, it was absolute agony. Screaming for hours on end.
Soon out of you and had the option to hold them, for brief moment.

When they were a year old. As per agreement you would bring them to the town and through the forest with a talisman. Allowed you safe passage without threat of being eaten by other yokai.

Leave the children in safe place on mountain path close to their home and let them find their own kind to raise them as their own. Pray they live a good and happy life.

You joined the organisation amd work among the supernatural and yokai. Turns out photos taken were beautiful. Caught the eyes of a rich man and met. Fell in love and started dating. Taking it slow. He had been raised by yokai and connections to the organisation. And good friend to (last name) family and their matriarch. 

End of Dark Yandere Tengu x Reader

A/N: After thinking long and hard about yandere oneshots since 2018.. I have decided this will be final story to wrap up my book Darkest of Obssessions Yandere stories from small to winged x reader oneshot book. Hope you guys were able to find the hidden connection between some of my main protagonists and other characters throughout this book.

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read my oneshot book, through the good to downright cringe and poorly written. For voting or even to add my story to your libraries for the past four years. You are all amazing people and grateful endurance through this book. 🙏

Thank you.

For the last time for Darkest of Obsessions.

I wish you all a wonderful day, watch your favourite movie/TV shows, support your favourite authors whether on Wattpad or off site.

From

Fanficwriter01.

Edit: 4th Jan 2023