(un-edit) Dark Yandere Wizard X Magical Tourist Reader

Start from the beginning

She held up a hand. "Save it for someone who cares. You tried to force your love onto me when you rejected you and turned me to stone against my will. I may have been stone, admit it took a while to get the hang of magic in form but heard some interesting things you've been up to over the years and dont like it one itty bitty bit. To most of the descendants, even people close to them and handed them over to my sworn enemies. Innocent people dragged in and died because of their actions. Didn't do it for me or these people. Because your selfish boy couldn't face reality and tricks mind into dellusions. No more. It's time to pay the piper. "

If there was one way to describe it, She literally went all baddass and unleashed her wrath onto him.

Try to put myself in her shoes. Imagine all centuries spent with all un-vented rage into a ball just waiting to use it. Watched as she whipped him around the room with enchanted spells onto walls, ceiling and repeatedly over the ground like the Hulk smashed Asgardian gods. You get the picture. But with ancient spells in language almost forgotten except for the ancient texts and place offers laungauge translators.

They say Latin is pretty much a dead language to most, but to you, it had its own uniqueness and made spells stronger than their English counterparts.

Okay. Beside the point.

Emma had beaten Oliver's buttocks and turned towards you, with a kind smile on her face.

"Thank you for freeing me. It was getting stuffy in there." Emma smiled, showing softer features. Got a lot of explaining to do, and catch up on. tried to save the other prisoners but because humans hadn't possessed the mana to survive against the spell and eroded away until empty shells. Mourn for them later. escape this tower. ground shaking under them and around walls.

"What's happening?" Spells been broken, triggered final booby trap it won't hold anymore.

It turns out Oliver Seachell had been turned into a stone statue. Who would've thought things did do others? should come around to bite him. Nice taste of his own medicine. Lovely karma for you.

Emma used a spell to send it through a portal with an image of fiery red, orange and yellow magma and large black buildings in the distance.

"What is that place?" You asked Emma.

"An old friend of mine works there and handles sentences. Trust me, you dont want to know what he does to rogue wizards or any species." She said. Something by time was enough veer you away. Whoever lives in place, not somewhere you wanted to be in. Ever.

"Come. let's leave this place." Emma says, standing before an open window.
Emma chanted and summoned a portal and takes descendant by the wrist and through it. It felt like water, I wondered if this was what some sci-fi and magic fiction portals were like... The next, we exited to find ourselves next to the run-down guard house by the tower. Watched as if collapsed in on itself until it was a large pile of rubble of bricks, stones, and wood. Dust floated in the air and disappeared into nothingness to reveal ruins. We stood there.

No one else was around. My tourist group long since headed to the nearby tavern for a break and refresh before heading off for the next part of the tour.

Locals and workers dressed in costumes weren't adound either whatever spell that had been cast to keep them away would be in affect for a while.

Realised Emma's clothes old fashined clothing was historical vinatage and fit right in with the town. But outside. You were glad luckily Carolyn (l/n) coming down to meet up for tour around the country. saw her dragged to the nearest store and dressed her in more casual travelling wear. Fit right in.

Sat down at Cafe across from the towe to order water and small dinner. Emma sat down across from you asn served. New experience for her. It wasn't long before a young man arrived. He had bright red hair in military buszzcut, unknown what his eye colour was, he wore cargo pants, tank top and leather jacket and combat boots. When he saw the rubble and kicked a brick, cursing. Whether at the pain in his foot or disappointment didn't know.

He noticed you two sitting at the cafe watching him. He muttered something to himself. Walked over and introduced himself as Samual. He worked and did a job for the military. He was hoping I could ask some questions. Appreciate cooperation.

Asked what happened here. The owner went psycho and tried to take me hostage. Planned to keep there for all time. Until broke out and freed Emma. She defeated him."

The man Samuel didn't believe at first but after a moment and no laughter. It occurred to him.

You're both serious defeated the Seachell.
Drat, I just missed the chance to take down wizard. He's been on the most wanted list for centuries. Where is the guy anyway?" He asked. He looked around but couldn't see him.

Emma and I exchanged looks.

"Rest assured. He won't be problem anymore, I sent him to the underworld for judgement for his crimes. Personal friend handling it."

"Who are you, ma'm?" He noticed her and arrived.

"I had been a prisoner in that place for a long time because of wizard. All thanks to my descendant here freed me from Stone Prison."

"Descendant? "

" Long story. Yes. I'm her many, many times great grandmother. Her ancestor. Hunter Reader was another descendant. Great in her field and died with honour. I may be behind the times, but well-aware she was your predessor.

(Medieval loving) name possesses great magic. I'd like to take her on as my own apprentice to teach her everything I know. In return, she and relarive will teach me how to blend in with the modern century.
Late husband blessed his work was a knight, her true love, and the foundering member of the organisations European roots. The first defence against the yandere kind.

beginning of something between descendant and the hunter Samuel and smirked.

Carolyn came in time and swooned at the scene of medieval living cousin and a guy in mikary attire making googgly eyes at each other. Noticed woman sitting with them.

Ah, you Emma. Nice to meet you. I'm Carolyn.
Who's this one.

Introduced to Samuel, etc. Exhanged pleadantires. Takibg lovely Emma here for retail therepy. Leave you two to talk. Don't forget you need to be at the inn for early night. Due to being up bright and rally tomorrow.

Take the woman to the nearest retail store to get a nice change of clothes. Little embarrassed at the show of skin, but it takes time to get used to.

That jighy medieval loving girl and the hunter had quite a night in the room. Luckily, Carolyn had thought to book a room with an extra bed. Emma stays with her. Take time to introduce her to the 21st century and fit in.

End of Spells and Towers Dark Yandere Sizard X Tourist Reader

One more story to go before the exclusive story.

I'm sorry, but there won't be any additional oneshots about Emma's friend nor the people Seachell referred to. They used to be great people.

Edit: 4th Jan 2023