Dark Yandere Dragon X Reader: Burning Embers (Un-edited)

Start from the beginning

Present

It had been four hours since you exited the plane with your classmates and teachers, received luggage and found guides waiting with a sign, welcoming to Europe. Boarded the bus and, before you knew, had fallen asleep again.

Timeskip.

Returned to present, when Jasmine gently shook your shoulder and called your name. The bus had stopped before a gate and man dressed in uniform with hat talking with the bus driver and teacher presenting the paperwork. It must be the park ranger. In his shadow was a young man with snow white hair and a volunteer lanyard around his neck. Looking bored. Some of the females in year saw him and hushed whispers and giggled hot he was.

Park ranger ranger nodded and clicked a button, and the gate automatically slid aside, allowing the bus access. Ranger said something to the volunteer and headed over to a yute. As the young man walked past your window, he glanced up and saw you. felt cold chill, go down your spine, eerie energy coming from him. Ducked your head, and he shrugged. Joining his boss in the vehicle. Guess the bus had to follow them to the campsite.

Very soon, I reached an open glade with tents and cabins. The cabins were only used for winter and summer season. The teachers would be using one of the cabins close to the tent site. And make sure no one was sneaking around past curfew.

You were fortunate enough to be in the same tent as one of your best friends and the other two in rught tent. The bad news is that your annoying cousin had the left tent.

Tried to pull the classic trick of placing a snake in your bean bags but when saw it didn't move, you picked it up and showed your friend it was a rubber snake and took it over to cousins tent. I believe it belongs to you.

He actually had goggly eyes one of your friends.

Was it possible... he had a crush on her? How had you not noticed this?

Your friend, on the other hand, cold towards him.

Particpated in number of activities for the camp. Hiking. Foraging. How to start fire and tracking. Scenic views in the forest and trails.

You couldn't help but get the feeling you were being watched. When turned to glance, it was the volunteer, Emil. Smile and waved. But when back was turned. Eyes were on you again. Spent time doing an activity with one or two male campers. Sensed dark energy. Volunteer give them a dirty look as if they were dirt. To hissing something in their ear and went pale. Stayed far away from you. Something wasn't right about the guy. A piece of underwear had gone missing. It was a bit creepy. Emil may b some sort of stalker.

You wanted to tell the teachers, but one time approached one and told them. Just laughed. It was only just your imagination. Second time and third, teacher became a little concerned. Promised to talk to the park ranger. Keep an eye on him. Emil kept his distance.

Sta around the campfire with crackle of flames, smores, and ranger shared some stories about the park. The last one piqued your interest.

There was an old legend about these mountains. Long, long ago, land used to be filled with many mythical creatures and beings. Mountains belonged to the dragons and winged creatures. Hunters appeared. Winged creatures fled to distant lands, and only dragons remained. Some sea the dragon left its old home and found new place elsewhere to spend final days and passed kn, others said it was slain. Still remained in mountains and seek its revenge.