Cutting

Relationships lead to expectation........Expectation leads to disappointment..........Disappointment leads to sadness..........Sadness leads to depression..........Depression leads to Cutting.

When we are sad, have we thought of talking to somebody? Sharing our sorrows with somebody to make us feel better? Have we thought how to be happy in the present and leave the past behind? Nope. We just simply take a decision to end our lives.......by cutting.

One cut can make us feel better.....One cut can make us feel right....One cut can make you cut more.....And One cut can simply end your beautiful life. 

Honestly, I have cut before......it became my habit but when I saw people losing their lives by doing this. I had figured out the limits. Cut if you want to, cut if you like to but remember.....you'll lose this beautiful life which God has given to you, for a purpose....so that you can be happy.

"A life you have got is a gift, the people who are there are gifts and remember that the people whom you have met, for them, you are a gift"

 So, just remember. Nobody's life is perfect. Not even the richest person. You just have to make it perfect by appreciating everything you have. Never look into the dark side. Look into the bright side. I'm sure you'll know how much precious you are to this beautiful world :)