The last chapter

The next morning. This is the morning he goes home. This is the day I've been avoiding. But it's here. I'm currently taking a shower and he's still asleep. I'm not ready for him to leave. I don't want him to leave. I finish showering and I get out putting my hair up into a messy bun and some sweats and a t-shirt then I put on some fuzzy socks and walk out into my room. Luke is getting dressed. I sigh and help him pack his things. I feel like crying but I'll save it until he leaves.

"Baby." He looks at me and I look at him.

"What?" I say.

"Come here." He says opening his arms I walk over to him and hug him tightly while crying. I hear him cry also and it breaks my heart. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do and it sucks.

"We'll be okay." He pulls back and wipes his eyes I shake my head and laugh lightly.

"Mom already took your rental car back to the rental place so I'll just drive you to the airport." I say and he nods.

"Good." He says and I smile and kiss him. He kisses me back and then we finish getting him packed. No matter how much jealousy there has been we've managed to make it through, no matter how much fights we get into or distance. Well make it. I feel that there's nothing that can break us. We're at a good point in our relationship as we fight this distance I'll always remember the days I have been with him and the days he has been able to make me smile. This distance sucks but it's better then breaking up. We won't break up we will stay together until one of us can't go on anymore. It's true love.

"You ready?" I ask watching him bend down and pick up his suitcases.

"Only if you are." He attempts to smile but honestly fails.

"As ready as I can be.." I sigh and we walk down the stairs my mom and dad and amelia are standing there and amelia hugs luke first and then my dad and then my mom hugs him.

"If you ever need a place to stay we are always here for you." My mom rubs his back and says to him. He nods.

"Thank you." He says and then we walk out the door we get into my car and I slowly drive to the airport wanting this car ride to last forever. Your my favorite hello but the hardest goodbye.. We arrive at the airport and I park my car. We walk inside and I walk as far as I can until I can any further, I embrace him tightly and he does the same.

"Don't leave me." I wispear.

"I'm always here baby." He wispears back.

"I love you." I say holding back tears.

"I love you to." I hear his voice crack.

"I'll be back before you know it" he says again and I nod. They call his flight and we let go out of the hug I kiss him one last time and then stand back watching him disappear I start crying and then watch the plane take off. Here's to the boy who's never failed to make me feel loved. Wanted. And who i used to hate. That really shows you don't judge a book by its cover I guess.

*

*

*

A/N
guys that was the last chapter.. Of book 1 that is! There will be a number 2 for all those people who want another one! I'll start writing it later this week probably and I'll post an chapter on here saying its up when its up! :D if you want my social medias and such just comment and I'll give them to you, or there on my profile page :D thanks for your support on this story and i hope you enjoyed it! If so let me know I love seeing comments!! Thank you!
-Emily❤️