Chapter 2

Episode 1- part 2

*Jun-seo pov* 

Once i got back into my apartment i rushed around.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" I yelled throwing books and other things around my apartment. Running over to walls and tearing posters down.

"This can't be happening here. Not now! That's too many intense bloody noses in one building," I say pacing around the room before another voice grabs my attention.

"Maybe you should take a look outside, see what we are really up against."

"You're right," I respond trying to calm myself down knowing that freaking out only ever gets people killed.  I walk over to my window, trying to avoid some of the now broken furniture, to see that the sky was a mix of Crimson and various yellow shades. It was completely unnatural and it caused a pit to form in my stomach. I was growing more nervous until i felt a hand holding mine.

"Don't worry, everything is going to be fine. We will make it through this."

"You're right, I need to be strong. There are people in this building that will need help. I should probably prepare a bag and head out to find people," I reply before walking around my apartment. I pack a bag full of food and water that i can easily travel with and that wont perish without power. Eventually the country will go into a state of emergency and power will be sparse. The one thing that i hope never happens is the military playing any sort of role in this. It will not end well for the humans.

I changed my pants into something more loose and kept my shirt and jacket the same. I need to be able to move around well but i don't want to have too much uncovered skin.

 in a separate, smaller bag i pack my metal tin with a few valuables in it, a spare hoody (in case it gets cold since leather isn't warm) and a few other necessities like flashlights, etc

in a separate, smaller bag i pack my metal tin with a few valuables in it, a spare hoody (in case it gets cold since leather isn't warm) and a few other necessities like flashlights, etc.  I walk over to my room and open the safe. It's a pretty small safe, but it serves its purpose. In it are various weapons that i might need in this fight and some not very legal things. In my left combat boot i stick a few small, sheathed knives before placing something else that might be useful later in my right combat boot. I then walk over to my closet pulling out a sheath that i take off my jacket to sling around my back before i put the jacket back on. I walk over to my full length mirror to see if anything can be seen. I can only see it because i know where it is, so i should be in the clear until things go south in this apartment building.

"Knowing our luck, that will be sooner than later."

Walking towards the door leading to my apartment i realized that i was so focused on the situation that I never took off my shoes.

"My mom would have killed me if she saw me like this," i chuckled a little with a hint of sadness in my voice.

"She would have been proud of you Jun."