"Y/n-chan!! Please don't die... Don't leave us here... Please... come on, sit up and let me carry you to the infirmary..." At this point Yuuji was sobbing while holding her hand, praying to God that she won't die.

"No... I can't, I-I'm too... we-ak to even... do so..." Y/n whispers while gagging on blood.

"Y/n-chan... Stay with us... If you die, then who's gonna go on sweet hauls with me? Who's gonna wolf down mochis like there's no tomorrow with me? Who's gonna go and annoy Nanamin with me... Please... stay..." Gojo is sobbing as well, as he runs his hand in her hair 'one last time'. :0

Y/n glances over to Nobara, who was on the verge of crying loudly, having her lips pressed tightly into a thin line.

"Hey! What was going on in her-" It was Levi and his squad busting in through the door. Their eyes widen upon the scene of Y/n dying. (;)))

Levi sheds a tear.

"Look... Before I die... I... ha-ve something... to tell you all..." She says in a whisper and a warm smile.

"No! You can't die here-" Yuuji shouts along with his classmates and teacher with more tears gushing out of their eyes.

"Ta-daaaa~!" The girl suddenly sits up with a bright smile and two arms in the air. (Dat moment makes me feel deja vu-)

If there were crickets, we would be listening to how loud they were. At least the sad atmosphere was lifted.

However...

The rest deadpanned at the fact that she was looking all healthy and happy.

Then a slap was sent from Nobara to Y/n's face.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Waaahhhhhh... Wish I didn't pull that stunt on them..." Y/n jumps and lands on her bed, recalling all the cleaning she had to do throughout the day, assigned by Levi and supported by the witnesses, which included her classmates, teacher, and the Captain's squad.

Even Sukuna was all silent about this. Normally he would chomp off someone's head if they demand her to do such "...petty things...", quoting himself. This time he didn't even appear or argue with anyone.

"Now my body feels all sore... What an experience..." The black-haired girl mumbles as she begins to feel sleepiness catching up to her.

She passes out by the next moment.

About ten minutes later, the door creaks open slightly, revealing four pairs of eyes, with the crystal blue ones lighting up the room and the hallway.

It was evening when Gojo, Megumi, Nobara, and Yuuji decided to visit the black-haired girl since they haven't seen her around.

They opened their shared room to see her sleeping peacefully. Regret hit them like a train as they recall the amount of work and cleaning she had to do for the whole day, and all they did was sitting around and watching her doing her thing, not complaining even once.

In short, every one of Survey Corps was free that whole day. That's enough to describe the amount.

Sukuna suddenly pops up on Yuuji's cheek.

"Oi, brats. If you wanted to apologize, then do it quick before she told all of this to that Titan boy." The mouth grumbles, making Yuuji flinch a bit.

"But she's asleep-"

Rude Sukuna cuts the boy off, "So what? My queen deserves an apology for whatever she'd been through. Now let's go. I need to apologize to her as well."