CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events

Start from the beginning

I was kind of pissed at the waitress to interrupt us but it passed on looking at my sunshine again. She is my sunshine, my light, my hope, my love, my life, my everything. She is mine, only mine. 

I was pulled out of my thoughts on feeling her snuggling closer to me and burying her head even deeper in my chest, her nose scrunched slightly, unconsciously trying to move a strand of hair tickling her nose, I cautiously tucked her stray lock behind her ear not to disturb her sleep.

I smiled on looking at her, her hand now fisted my t-shirt lightly, her hair almost out of her bun. I removed it carefully not wake her and massaged her scalp lightly and soon I felt her relax on top of me.

I then remembered last nights events, I couldn't believe when she agreed to wear her shorts, I was just happy with the fact that she was comfortable about it. When she came out, my eyes automatically went down to look at her long, tanned, gorgeous legs, her creamy skin looked fucking soft and smooth, I really wanted to run my fingers on her legs. It was no doubt that she was tall and the credits go to her long legs. She was a good 5'7 but when she's next to me she looks quite short.

I had quickly averted my gaze when she shifted uncomfortably. Probably due to the fact that she never exposes her skin, she's always wearing full sleeved or 3/4th sleeved tops, its kind of rare to find her in 1/4th sleeved tops. What bothers me is....why?

Why is she always wearing full sleeve?.....even at home? Is it that uncomfortable?

These question has been bothering me for a while now. 

She even yesterday wore a grey full sleeve top but that didn't stop the douchebag bastards from eye raping her yesterday. I had made sure to keep her close to me the whole time, never leave her side, I glared at every last one of them and had the strong urge to break their nose and gorge their fucking eyes out of their sockets and give it back to them. She had no clue about them, she was completely oblivious to the fact that she looks like a fucking goddess, she was a little too busy staring at Paris in awe while the perverted men were busy staring at her. I really want to kill them slowly and painfully to even look or even breath in the same direction at what's mine.

Possessive much?

I will kill you too the same way if possible.

And you ask her to not be aggressive.

I gotta be aggressive to keep her safe plus I don't really mind her aggressive....my little tigress. 
Although I do wonder how aggressive she would be with me.....if you know what I mean.

And you call them a pervert.

Its her fault!

Yeah blame her for not having control on your hormones.

What is happening to me? I never this way of any women.

Except her

Except her.

Wait what?!

Made you agree!

You need help

You mean you need help, I am afterall your conscience.

Oh my mother fucking god, I need help!

I then suddenly heard a low and melodious groan, I look to see Ninu covering her eyes with her hands when the sunlight hit her face directly.

As an instinct, I cover her small face with my large hands blocking the sunlight but I was a little late. She opened her eyes and took her time in adjusting to the sunlight, I was smiling like a fool on seeing her like this. All cute and adorable.