I've seen Alexis' and Saitama's quirk at the assessment, and I'm intrigued to see it in a battle situation.

Apparently, the two are incredibly strong physically. But I also heard Saitama's statement.

'Could they really defeat any type of villain with a single punch?'

Well, maybe this simulation could prove their strength and ability as a hero.

What Saitama and Alexis don't know, is that Aizawa and I are to either to approve or deny their ability to become pro hero's.

We have to examine their quirks and see if they're  capable of handling the responsibilities of being an actually pro hero.

'Let see how this goes.'

Third Person POV

Midoriya and Uraraka entered the building. Alexis and Bakugo were standing guard at the center of the fourth floor.

Well.. it's actually just Alexis standing guard while Bakugo seeks out Midoriya's blood.

Team Hero wandered around the empty and windowless hallways, trying to find the villains. "You head for Alexis-Sensei, I have a feeling Kacchan will seek me out personally."

"Mhm." Uraraka agreed as she turned the corner and searched for the center of the fourth floor.

Then Midoriya was stopped by Bakugo, standing not too far from them. "Tch.." He was calm.. scary calm. But that quiet behavior soon ended when Bakugo charged head first to Midoriya, "DAMN DEKU!!"

They began there brawl, landing good-ish hits back and forth. Meanwhile, Alexis was still standing guard like a good villain.

Uraraka pressed her back against the wall to conceal her presence from the pretend villain. She poked her head out but didn't see Alexis in her previous location, "Huh? Where did she go?"

She walked out of her hiding place and walked cautiously towards her makeshift target.

Just as her hand was centimeters away from winning the battle simulation she heard a small giggle,

"Sorry Uraraka, I can't let you do that."

She froze in her position and slowly turned to see Alexis in front of her with her hands innocently behind her back and an apologetic smile on her face.

"W-Where did you come from Alexis-Sensei?"

Alexis then walked up to Uraraka, "That's not important at the moment."

Uraraka got in a fighting stance and charged at Alexis. But her fists purposely missed her face so she could escape and regroup with Midoriya.

She knows Alexis has a powerful offense and defensive quirk. And Uraraka believes she wouldn't be able to last.

She sprinted down the corridor. Only to stop in her tracks. Uraraka saw Alexis not a few feet from her.

"Wha-"

But then Alexis seemed to have disappeared.